022 can't let go

"Flight 278 to London, Heathrow is now boarding," the robotic voice called over the speaker.

Zach grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the gate. He handed our boarding passes to the stewardess and then took my hand to make it seem more loving between the two of us as he led me down the tunnel to the plane.

Jungkook's POV

I had gone out to get some ramen from the convenience store at around eight o'clock in the evening. Taehyung and Zoe were cuddled up on the couch watching Netflix. I knew I had to get out before I cried again. I took a walk and picked up some snacks whilst I was there as well. When I got back, Zoe and Taehyung were asleep on the sofa, wrapped up in blankets. I sighed and stepped into the apartment but I heard a crumpling sound like paper coming from under my foot. I lifted up my booted foot and found a letter that was addressed to us.

Oh no, this isn't another one of those crazy saesang fans, right?

I picked it up and removed the piece of paper from its envelope. 

To whoever reads this, 

Zach has found me. After five years of living less than twenty minutes from him, he's found me in the place I least expected it. If you don't know who Zach is, ask Zoe (tell her I give her permission to tell you what happened). Anyway, he's found me and my stupid dad has given him permission to marry me so I don't have any choice but to return to England. We leave tonight. I'm really sorry. If you can, please save me. If you can't, please tell Jungkook I'm sorry for not being honest with him. I'd like to thank all of you for taking me on this incredible journey, no matter how short it may have been. I hope our paths cross again one day. I love you all, you'll forever have a special place in my heart.

Love, Haru <3

I dropped the letter in shock.

Haru's been kidnapped?!

I picked up the letter and read it again. She said to ask Zoe to explain, I need to wake her up!

I ran over to the sofa and started shaking Zoe. "Zoe! Wake up!"

"Jungkook? What's wrong?" She rubbed her eyes and slowly sat up, waking Taehyung up in the process. I handed her the letter and she gave me a confused look before reading it. I watched as her eyes widened more with every word that was written on the page. 

When she finished reading she looked up at me and gulped. "Get the others. Now. And call her dad." Her voice was stern and serious. I knew then, that Haru was in deep trouble. I nodded and ran off down the corridor. I went to Yoongi hyung's room first.