012 truth or dare

Haru's POV

I perched down on the floor in between Yoongi and Jungkook. I wore a huge grin on my face, being the only other person in the room to have figured out who it was that had perked Taehyung's interest. I knew the others were going to pester me about who it was but I wanted Taehyung to know he could trust me not to say anything. 

"Haru are you in?" Hoseok asked, turning to me with a heart-shaped smile written across his lips.

I nodded. "Oh I'm in alright." I giggled as the 7 men around me all tensed up. 

"I had no idea you were so competitive Rooie," Jungkook smirked, nudging me with his elbow.

"Yah don't call me that!" I retorted, laughing at the nickname that, unfortunately, had stuck.

"You called it cute over text," Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.

This caused Jimin and Jin to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Oh... nothing," Jimin responded, still sniggering and nudging Jin.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Namjoon. "Go on then, do your worst."

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"FINALLY" Jimin jumped in his seat. I furrowed my eyebrows and shrugged, turning back to Namjoon to listen to my dare.

"I dare you to sit on Jungkook's lap for the rest of the game." Namjoon smirked and folded his arms.

"Hyung-" Jungkook begun but was interrupted by me opening his arms and moving them to his sides. I shuffled in front of him and placed my hands on his knees to lift my backside up onto his lap. I nestled further into his lap until I was comfortable enough, before wrapping his arms around my waist and resting mine on top of his.

"Mmm thank you Joonie oppa this is much more comfortable." Jungkook tightened his grip around my waist as he heard me call Namjoon oppa.

"I'm your oppa," he whispered into my ear, seductively. 

"Aish Jeon, you're all my oppas." I fired back, knowing this was going to trigger him.

"How do you work that one out?" He leaned closer into my ear.

"Duh, you're all older than me." I turned my head to face him, before almost choking on how close I found him to me. I felt the heat in my heart rush to my cheeks, turning away to look at my fingers that were subconsciously fighting each other in my lap.