017 is it a date?

hi, little psa before you start reading this. there is slightly maturer content towards the end of this chapter so if you wanna remain an innocent lil bean, feel free to skip. innocent beans are cute so don't feel like you have to read it if it makes you uncomfortable <3

****

"Jesus Starry, why did you have to buy so much?" Zoe snaps, struggling to help carry my shopping bags into the apartment. Taehyung and Yoongi went to the studio to meet up with the others so it's just the two of us again.

"Not my fault you told me to spend all the money," I shrugged, trying to act nonchalant when in reality I was struggling like hell also. We finally make it over to the couch and simultaneously, we throw the bags onto it, items of makeup and clothing spilling out everywhere. Us being the irresponsible, childish people we are, laughed.

"G and T o'clock?" Zoe asks. I look up at the clock on the wall in the hallway.

"It's 4:30 so no. You can have one if you want but I don't want to drink tonight." I think about the 'date' with Jungkook tonight. 

Zoe winks at me and says, "okay sis," while smirking.

I shake my head at her and start sorting out the items in the bags, separating my stuff from hers and moving to my room with my things. I start by sorting out the clothes, hanging them on hangers and placing them orderly in my closet. In the last week, my walk-in closet has become my new obsession; every item of clothing is sorted into colour order so my closet looks like a rainbow. 

I then move onto the makeup. I organise the new things in my drawers and move to throw myself face first onto my bed, sighing out loud into my pillows. My euphoria is short lived when Zoe comes crashing into my room.

"Bro, it's almost 5:30! We need to start getting you ready! Go and have a shower and make sure you wax everything." Her voice is stern and I know she's serious. 

Why do I need to wax everything though?

I take her word for it and go to the bathroom, undressing and stepping into the warm shower. I wash my hair and condition it before lathering my body with soap, prepping it for waxing. I wash it off and turn off the shower. I dry my body with my towel and dig out my wax strips from the cabinet. Waxing takes about twenty minutes so, when I eventually get back into my bedroom, Zoe is sat at my vanity with the curling iron heating up on the heatproof mat and all the makeup she is going to use on me out ready. Zoe is a makeup artist but is currently working in a hair salon as she is qualified for that too, hence why I have allowed her to do my hair and makeup.

I go into my closet and pick out a black lace pair of underwear and a matching plunge bra. I then slip into the dress that was hanging on the back of the closet door before leaving the room and asking Zoe to do the zip up.