013 shopping trip

hello, bonjour, ciao, hola, ni hao, annyeong, konichiwa, gudentaag etc

before i bore you with this chapter hehe, i'd just like to thank a couple people. WintersMxxnLight and mesmerizedkookie have been so so supportive and are genuinely the best people in my life and in the world. i'd like to take this opportunity to dedicate this chapter to them and thank them for their continued love and support; it truly means everything to me. i love you girls <3

****

When we arrived at the mall, I quickly jumped out of the car, closely followed by Jungkook. The 8 of us entered the mall and Taehyung and I ran straight to the Gucci store. As Taehyung grabbed pretty much everything in the store, I looked around, trying to find something I could buy for less than 500,000 won. My quest was very unsuccessful. Just as I was about to leave the store after finding nothing I could afford, I felt a hand engulf my wrist gently.

"Pick out anything you'd like, I'll pay." It was Taehyung, struggling to hold all the items he'd picked up in one arm while the other was attached to mine.

"It's okay Tae, I couldn't possibly accept that," I began, peeling his hand away from my wrist so he could get a better grip of the clothes and accessories. "I can't really see anything in here that I like anyway." This was true, at first. All until I continued my steps in the direction of the store entrance and came across a beautiful bag in the display at the front of the store. I whipped my head around and was about to call out to Taehyung but saw that he was already paying and I'd missed my chance.

So instead, I waited for him outside the shop, failing to see any of the others nearby. I was facing the shop window, staring at the fairly simple black backpack that had the signature Gucci stripes cascading down the middle. I heaved a great sigh, only to immediately suck that breath back in as I gasped upon feeling a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turned my body around and, before I could see who it was, I slapped them across the face. When I heard a painful grunt, I immediately looked up and saw Jungkook standing before me, clutching onto his cheek.

"Damn, well now I know how to scare and also to never scare you again." He chuckled and I sighed, ignoring him and turning my attention back to the window. 

"What are you looking at?" He peered over my shoulder, gently resting his chin on it. 

"It's nothing, don't worry," I said, letting out an internal sigh.

"You sure?" I nodded, flashing him a slightly forced smile, only for it to turn genuine as soon as he grinned back. "Okay, well I'm going to go and help Tae, he looks like he needs it." He chuckled then walked off into the store.