003.

━━
i'm not naming you bitch
━━

"hey, you don't have a name do you?" san asked as he rolled around boredly in his bed. "i want to like be able to address you but i don't know how."

"of course i do. It's 1999-4Dg. i've said this before choi san," the android responded dryly. it cocked its brow upward and gave the boy a disappointed expression. "you should listen more."

"that's not a real name you sassy bitch." he hissed.

"you know choi san, there's a statistic that states that people who tend you use profanities immensely tend to be uneducated. perhaps that's the case with you." it hummed.

"you little- "

"anyway, if you do not think that 1999-4Dg is a suitable name, then that's fine. do you wish to assign a name to me?"

"yes, because I ain't calling abc123." he scoffed. he sat up and faced it with a concentrated face.

"it's 1999- "

"i don't care. hmm let me think." he interrupted. they sat there in silence for a while. the android could practically see the gears shifting in san's head, smiling at the look on his owner's face. it was nice to know San cared so much for something that wasn't necessary. it was cute.

"i have an idea?" it piped up.

"yes?"

"well, you call me bitch a lot, how about that be my name."

"i- "

"come on choi san, i can be your bitch!" the droid laughed, jumping up and down excitedly on the balls of its feet.

"you have no idea how wrong that sounds. but on second thought that doesn't sound too bad-" san's voice trailed off as he thought about it more, a mischievous grin taking place on his lips. "wait no, if jongho found out he'd kill me."

the android cocked its head to the side with innocent confusion, a round pout forming on its lips. san's eyes scanned its body and smirked. oh boy the sinful thoughts.

"it wouldn't be a bad idea. but wait, what the fuck am i saying?!" san turned around and let out a muffled scream from behind his hands."no way in hell am i letting his name be bitch," he whisper-screamed, "although, it would be funny to just scream bitch and then have him come running over."

he groaned.

"but it's so wrong! but he's also hot. wait , the fuck am I thinking? he's a fucking robot!"

"choi san, are you okay? you seem to be talking to yourself, that isn't normal."

"i-i'm fine, just battling my inner pervert."

it gasped, "that doesn't make sense! oh my, are you having short circuit failure? do you need a reboot?" it asked worriedly.

"h-how would I - no I don't need one," the boy chuckled.

"oh, okay good," came a relived sigh, "because if you did i wouldn't know what to do. there's nothing in my database that helps me with rebooting people. unless-" it paused. "i use defibrillators. hold on, let me get my hands ready, i can shock you back to normal!" it beamed.

the palms of its hand glow a bright white and the air around them suddenly changes with a thick electrical presence. it places its hands on san's chest and grips the muscles tightly before a loud beep sounds in the air. "clear!"

"wait what the fuck! dude!" san shrieked. "you wanna fucking kill me?"

"is that a serious question because- "