011.

━━
what's netflix and chill
━━

bonjour | today's meal consists of filler, topped off with a side of cringe just for your taste. hope you're well fed after this mariposas uwu ◢

here's a little fact about san: the boy can't sleep without hugging something. and when people say he can't, they mean that san literally can't close his eyes without cuddling a plush object to his chest. no plush, no sleep, that was his rule. usually, he slept with his caramel plush named shiber, but more recently he's found a new cuddle partner who went by a different name: yeosang.

yeosang in fact loved it. the android truly enjoyed cuddling next to san, it made it feel like it was being useful to the boy; like it was being a true friend just like san said he wanted. there was that and the fact it enjoyed the soft thumping of the boy's heart and the little whispers that would slip past san's unconscious lips. sometimes it was yeosang's name, other times it would be unintelligible babbling. either way, yeosang thought it was cute.

"sangie~" the boy whined from his place on the bed. "hurry up I'm tired."

"one second," yeosang called from the bathroom. light sounds of shuffling echoed along the bathroom walls as yeosang struggled to pull on its nightclothes.

yeosang had never dressed itself before without san's help -yes, yeosang has been wearing the same clothes for the past month and it finally decided to wear the new clothes san has given it- and so it was having great difficulty putting the garments on. shirts were especially hard for the android. figuring out which limb went in which whole was an ongoing struggle. right now its head was stuck inside the armhole and both legs somehow managed to be shoved into one pant leg.

yeosang let out a small whine as it tried to wiggle around in an attempt to free itself. With its vision obscured by the treacherous pink fabric and arms tied together by villainous shirt sleeves, its gruelling task was almost too difficult. "sannie, help me," yeosang whimpered. "i'm stuck!"

The android shimmied its way out of the bathroom and halfway down the hall. San sat up and chuckled when he saw Yeosang stumbling its way around before falling on its butt. It wiggled it's little body as it lay helplessly on the ground. "Ow, help~"

"Hold on," he laughed.

San gently helped the other up. He pulled off the shirt and aided Yeosang out of the cotton trap also known as pants. He then repositioned Yeosang's hands and placed them into his shoulder to give the android the support it needed while San opened the pants and placed them by Yeosang's feet.

"Put one leg in each hole," he instructed calmly.

Yeosang did as told, stumbling slightly as it lifted its right leg, forcing its grip on San's shoulder to tighten. "This is hard," it grumbled.

"You're literally putting on pants, that's not hard," San chuckled as he pulled up the waistband. "Aren't you like a doctor? Don't you know how to like, perform surgeries?"

"I do, but that stuff is easy. This here is impossible! How do you know which whole is meant for which appendage?"

"It's common sen-" San paused and sighed. Androids don't have common sense he reminded himself. "do you want me to label them for you?"

Yeosang took a short second to understand what the boy meant, and a small pout curved his lips. "Wait, you mean next time I have to dress myself?"

San stopped all motion and looked Yeosang dead in the eyes. "You want me to dress you every single time? How old are you?"

"I'll be two in a few months."

"Dammit, that doesn't work for you." He muttered under his breath.