025.

━━
𝘴𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯-𝘭𝘢𝘸
━━

WARNING | long chapter. also, a spam of pictures at the end. also also, please don't hate my oPpAr 🥺 ◢

I've done this before; we did this before. I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine," the boy chanted as he pulled on a pair of shoes.

He was scared, and for many reasons. One being, well, he'd have to go outside again. But not the secluded garden that was protected by the mansion walls. No, no, no. He had to go outside; outside his home and into the unknown, dangerous world. A place neither he nor Yeosang gave ever gone.

San can't drive. San doesn't know how to take the bus. He's never been out before, let alone by himself. He's never really talked to people in person nor learned directions so even get to places.

How the fuck was he supposed to go and take Yeosang back to Park Corp. by himself?

His mind swirled into a frenzied panic.

"You're standing in front of the airlock holding a paper receipt," Yeosang giggled from behind him.

"It's a rhetorical question Sangie," San sighed as he punched in the door code.

The boy watched with anxious eyes as the seal opened, listening to the rhythmic beeps until the door opened all the way. He took in a sharp breath.

"I can do this, I can do this. Here," he reached back and took Yeosang's tiny hand in his. "Let's go get you fixed."

"Yay~!"

Yeosang couldn't help but notice how sweaty San's hand was as it held its own.

The two walked closely together down the sidewalk, their shoulder bumping every few steps. Yeosang didn't need it's sensors to know that San was extremely anxious and nervous.

The elder had a gps on his phone and they'd honestly been walking in circles for what felt like hours, but Yeosang didn't mind. In fact, Yeosang actually enjoyed it. This was the first time in a week that San has actually spent time with it.

They were talking -well mostly Yeosang trying to soothe San's riled nerves- and holding hands. The android wouldn't admit it but whenever their skin touched it felt little sparks fly on his synthetic skin. It felt so warm; it tingled.

"Sannie."

"Yes," the boy asked, eyes still trained on the god forsaken map.

"How about I read the map instead. I'm sure I get can get us there faster."

"Are you saying I don't know how to read maps?" The elder chuckled.

"Yes Sannie, very much so. You're awful. We've pasted the Sunrise cafe so many times I've memorized all twenty contents of their breakfast menu."

"Okay Chief, not need to rub it in."

"I am not a chief, I'm an android."