030.

━━
𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥
━━

help | je deteste fair du camping ◢
[...]

"can't you tell mom and dad? maybe you can like, i don't know, sue him?" jongho's voice suggested from the computer screen.

"for once in my life i was tempted to do so, but after looking up whether or not i could i found out that if that company deems the android unsafe or unfit to provide public services, they company -legally- has all authority to do whatever they want. so if I did do that, mr. park can just pull that and say yeosang's a threat to public safety," san hissed.

"are you serious?" jongho groaned. "fuck."

he'd gone through every scenario possible but because seonghwa was in fact, a very powerful man -being the head of the largest AI and technological company out there- there was no way san could legally get yeosang back without potentially either of them getting hurt.

and even with his parents' name and money behind him, there wasn't much he could do. he felt so hopeless like his whole world was crumbling down.

there was always the potion of storming into park corp. and attempting to steal yeosang back, but let's be real here: one, san does not have the mental capacity to organize a successful heist like that, and two, yeosang wasn't an object to be taken or stolen. he'd chosen to stay with seonghwa on his own free will; he was there because he wanted to be. 

that's what hurt the most about the whole situation. that was what had kept san up all night, that was what made his heard ache the most; what hurt the most.

"jongho," he whispered, "what do i do?"

"for once sannie, i have no idea."

san buried his face in his hands and sobbed. he didn't mean for any of this to happen; he didn't want any of this to happen.

he shouldn't have used his stupid computer to transfer such sensitive files.

he should have just sucked it up when yeosang lost his memories and stared over again.

he shouldn't have brought yeosang to seonghwa in the first place; he should have brought him to one of the other engineers.

curse that freckle-faced android.

he should have, he should have, he should have. so many things he could have done to prevent this but didn't. why didn't he?

now look: san was a sobbing crying mess.

and yeosang was going to get scrapped.

yeosang wasn't dumb, unlike how everyone seemed to think of him. he was in fact a very smart boy.

despite his young age and lack of knowledge on pretty much everything, he had a few tricks up his sleeve. some maybe even seonghwa didn't know of.

after the elder had handed him the computer -a skeptical expression painting itself on his face- and left the condo, yeosang was quick to open seonghwa's email.

he started the letter short and sweet:

user: choisannie@gmail.com
subject: THIS ISN'T MY FATHER IT'S ME SANGIE, PLEASE DON'T IGNORE THIS OR I'LL CRY

text:
here's the landline xxx-xxx-xxxx. please call it on wednesday at 3:40 am sannie, before hyung gets back home

once he was finished with the email he sent it then quickly deleted the email from his own inbox.

he didn't want seonghwa knowing what he was doing next. although, if it turned out how he wanted, the elder would have no real reason to be mad.

after all, despite having done mean things to him, yeosang couldn't bring himself to hurt the elder. because in reality, if it weren't for seonghwa he'd have never met sannie. he'd have never learned what it meant to love someone, even if he was an android.

seonghwa watched yeosang's sleeping form with glossy eyes.

he tried his best to convince himself that it was really Junyoung sleeping there in his bed and not an android, but he couldn't.

when looking at the younger all he saw was what everyone else did: an android. even with yeosang wearing junyoung's clothes and doing the things that junyoung used to love doing, it wasn't the same.

it felt artificial.

and it was, seonghwa knew that. but else could he do? his grief had manifested itself into a desperate need to replace everything he once lost. He hated that word: desperate. but he was. no one could deny it, even him.

he wanted to hold his love again. he wanted to smother him with kisses and tickled his sides like he used to do every night before bed.

he wanted to stay up for hours and talk about the most random things.

he wanted to go out for dinner and sing the night away at karaoke.

he wanted to lay next to junyoung and rest his head on the younger's chest, listening to the younger hum a soft tune while he played with his soft hair and warm skin.

he missed everything.

but yeosang was the closest thing he had. with time, seonghwa was sure that things could be somewhat like they were before. even if it meant he'd have to wait eight more years.

[...]
THERE WAS A FUCKING BEAR IN MY CAMPSITE WIJEKEKE IT WAS A HUGE BROWN BEAR WIENEKWKEKEKW I SWEAR TO GOD I CANNOT MAKE THIS UP SIENEJENEJEEJ save MEEEEEE

also there was a hurricane and a huge thunderstorm

and an armed man being persecuted by police a few kilometres from my site which caused an amber alert

don't you just love camping~? ('')ノ♡

gosh this week was so chaotic, writing is legit the only thing keeping me sane.

like i'm so genuinely afraid of the outdoors it's not even FUNNY

anyway, in an attempt to distract myself from the literal life threatening things happening around me~! i've started writing my drafts more so i have five completed parts for my new story that's releasing soon called "You'll Never Know," I have three new chapters for "Little Boy's Creek" AND started writing an ateez horror based on the movie US so be excited
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

anyway here's where you can leave questions for the characters and me:

my babies/ characters [here]

me ;-; [here]