018.

━━
you're fucking insane
━━

warning | just your average cringe warning :]  ◢

three hours of convincing, four digital sheets of medical data and one pout later, yeosang was finally granted permission from his newfound friends to take san outside.

now with everything he needed, yeosang now had to figure out exactly how to get san to go outside, willingly. now, that in itself would be a whole new challenge.

the two boys lay together on the couch, yeosang's head resting san's chest as they watched a k-drama.

"sannie~"

"yes?" san's haze was so transfixed on the screen that he didn't notice how yeosang sat up, ultimately straddling his waist.

"let's go outside!" he wiggled his ass on the elders lap, knowingly.

"what, fuck no. also stop doing that."

pout. wiggle.

"please? the grass looks so nice outside."

more intense pouting. more intense wiggling. a groan.

"no," san placed his hands on yeosang's waist, holding him down. "don't plan on dying today thank you."

"but-"

"no yeosang."

defeated pout.

yeosang say up against the large window that overlooked the courtyard. his squishy little cheek pressed up cutely to the glass. from beyond it he could spot a cute little bunny hopping around in the grass. his eyes lit up with excitement as he watched the smol animal.

through out his time spent looking out the window, yeosang has come to name every animal he'd been able to see.

there were two squirrels, one named hobi the other han, and the bunny was named koo.

yeosang couldn't explain it, but a deep urge in him wanted so badly to go outside and pet the living hell out of those animals. he wanted to hug and squeeze them and smother them with love.

"wow look at that bunny! so floofy and cute, lets go outside to pet it sannie!" he squealed.

"dude, it could have rabies. no way."

yeosang felt his heart shatter right there. "ugh, you're impossible," he grumbled. "i can't even get rabies."

"ah~"

"what is it now you big baby?" san laughed.

"hmph, i'm not a baby," yeosang pouted to himself.

"i'm waiting for some sort of answer," the elder taunted. yeosang glared at the bedroom door, pretending his gaze could somehow reach san from the other room.

"oh~" he whined again, "my systems are failing~" yeosang lay himself on the bed, arm draped over his face as he pretended to cry. "you have to take me to the mechanics!"