004.

━━
please, put on some clothes
━━

san woke to a deafening thud. the sound of metal clashing on hard floor echoed through the room and vibrated the bed.

the boy sat up and rubbed his eyes. "yeosang?" he called, voice still thick with sleep.

a soft groan came from not far from the bed. san shuffled over to the edge of the bed so see yeosang lying spread out on the floor. the android's hair was all ruffled and dishevelled, his shirt riding up his stomach and eyes open wide. although they weren't glowing like they had the day before.

"hey, are you okay?" san asked, nudging yeosang's leg with his hand.

it seems the small action had captured the bored android's attention because the second san finished his sentence, yeosang snapped upwards and came face to face with san.

"sannie~" it giggled madly. "good morning!"

"ha, yeah. morning. what's with the nickname?" he managed through his squished cheeks.

"it's a baby name, cause you're a baby~" came a lazy reply. yeosang stumbled closer to the confused boy and cupped his face. "look at you," it cooed, "squishy little cheeks and deep dimples! agh, so cute." it squished san's cheeks and scrunched its nose. "y-you're just so . . . cute!"

he stared yeosang in the eyes, studying through lack of swirling colours in its irises. yeosang's eyes were dull and colourless, and his skin felt insanely hot. they were actually burning his cheeks. he gently pulled yeosang's hands from his face with a stone expression.

"dude are you okay?"

"I'm fiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeee." Came an almost drunken reply.

"you sure, you're not drunk are you? did you drink too much motor oil?" he chuckled although his voice was laced with worry.

"noOoOpe!" yeosang sang, head rolling back as he erupted into a fit of giggles. his whole body shook as he laughed and he flopped harshly back into the floor.

"do you even drink oil?" san asked as he got up from the bed. he made his way over to yeosang and tried lifting him up onto the bed but his attempts were in vain. yeosang was heavy as shit. "jesus dude," he grunted as he hoisted the limp machine onto the mattress.

"of course not silly~ i'm battery-powered duh. it says it in my manual."

"battery -powered. . ." the gears were finally turning in san's seemingly empty mind and everything clicked. you could literally see the lightbulb going off in his head. "oh shit! i forgot to charge you! yeosang, why didn't you tell me?"

"i- i was having to much fun cuddling with you last night and I didn't want to disturb you," it whined out.

q was like a kaleidoscope of butterflies had swarmed into his chest. they're soft wings fluttering along his ribs, tickling him with gentle touches and warm kisses. and the adorable sparkle in Yeosang's eyes didn't help the feeling at all. "ugh so cute." he hissed, clutching his chest.

"okay one sec, let me go charge your other batteries really quickly."

"okay!~"

san walked over to yeosang's box and rifled through its contents for the manual and the extra pack of batteries he remembered seeing. after a few moments of digging through packing beads and loose plastic wrapping, he found a small baggy filled with shiny black batteries and another filled with an egg-like charging pod.

he quickly went to work. he found an empty outlet and plugged in the pod, then placing the batteries in their respective slots. while he did this, yeosang danced around in tiny circles. it shook its head and its hands cutely, shaking its hips and nodding its head no a non-existent beat. occasionally it'd stumble over its feet and laugh.