026.

━━
𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴
━━

note | give me attention 🥺 give me love 💕 i need praise 🤧 someone love me 😭 ◢

I can't quite explain what it was that I felt when I first saw that other android standing in that box.

At first I mistook it for sadness and disappointment.

But I think it was a moment of self-realization, that despite that fact that my owner had named me, given new clothes and -from what I've seen from the pictures in his computer- love, that I am nothing special. Because standing right there in front of me, was an android just like me. He was pretty and short, had deep mahogany eyes that swirled fiery reds every time it blinked or moved. It had the same motherboard, scanners and sensors. It would perform the same tasks and compile the same data.

Our only difference was that it was perfect, and I was not.

I couldn't be bothered to listen to what my father and Sannie were arguing about; both their voice together sounded like white noise. Although maybe Sannie's voice was a bit angry sounding.

I hope he wasn't too mad that I'm broken.

Without much thought, I found myself walking over to my brother. Short steps really, but it felt like forever.

Maybe this is what dread felt like.

I stand in front of it now. His eyes boring into mine, although he wasn't smiling like before.

"What makes you different," he whispered, eyes melting into a deep, rich blue.

"I think I'm broken."

It offered me a soft smile, raising its small hand and placing it gingerly onto my shoulder.

"It's okay, father can fix you like he fixes all. Just wait, I'm sure you'll be back with your owner in no time," it hummed.

That's when I heard it:

"He could be a danger to you and others San!"

My body stiffened. Danger? Me, to Sannie. I could hurt him? No, no. I'd never hurt Sannie. I could never do that. Why on earth would I put him in danger? No, no, no!

He took care of me.

He bought be clothes.

He let me sleep in his bed.

He watched movies with me.

He kissed me goodnight.

He loved me.

He brought me here in hopes of fixing me and bring me back home.

I . . . I could never hurt him.

I think I love him.

But what if father was right? Emotions are dangerous things; they bring out the worst in people.

Humans with emotions hurt others they care about every day. What could stop me from hurting my Sannie with my tampered code and broken self.

I turn back to Brother, his face imitating one of someone who's baffled. I offered him a soft smile, although if I could, my cheeks would be stained heavily with tears.

"Will you take care of him?" I asked.

"Of course, that's my programming."

"Very well then."

If it means that I'm not putting San is any potential danger, than I will stay here with father. What he chooses to do with me is up to him. As long as Sannie is happy and healthy, then I'll be okay.

[...]

I can't be the only one who tries to lower their voice to match Felix' every time his verses come up on SKZ songs (*'ェ`*) and like, idk about y'all but me voice is already HELLA deep ;-;