034.

━━
𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴
━━

[i don't even know what this is but it's my attempts to just sisjejeheje ✨ㅠㅠ]

"i want that one, oh and that one. oh~' this one too please! oh my gosh sannie i really like this one!"

san just smiled as he leaned up against the doorframe, watching the younger as he rifled through his closet. when he told yeosang he'd take him out shopping for some new clothes he didn't think the younger would simply waddle on over to his room and steal every sweater san owned.

"can i keep this one?" yeosang asked as he pulled out a purple sweater. the hood was a mix of purple and orange, it had a zip and when pulled up it formed a monster face.

san immediately rushed over and snatched the sweater from yeosang's tiny hands. "nu! this was jongho's, he gave it to me as a gift."

yeosang just looked up at him with large purple eyes as he sat on his bum in a huge pile of clothes. his tiny lips formed a small pout.

"but i really like it~' he whined.

"but it's mine," san pouted back.

"i'll give you head if you—"

san threw the shirt back at yeosang without hesitation. "okay yeah sure you can have it, jongho doesn't even mean that much to me anyway."

yeosang giggled and quickly pulled over his head, his bronze tuffs frizzing up and standing in every which way.

san laughed, it was cute.

yeosang was cute.

really cute.

too cute.

it was disgusting how cute the yeosang was.

"gross," he mumbled.

"what is?" yeosang asked as he pulled on another hoodie, standing up and checking himself out in the mirror. this sweater was huge; it went way past his knees.

"that i'm even allowed to breath in your presence."

yeosang hummed as he zipped up his hoodie. "true. go on then, stop wasting my precious air you waste of oxygen." he looked back up at san with a smirk, brow cocked up and eyes twinkling with mischief.

san gapped at him. it's honestly been a while since he'd received a sassy remark from the younger. maybe their honeymoon phase was finally wearing off? nah, yeosang was just being himself. unfortunately.

"you can't even breathe!"

"doesn't mean imma let you waste my air. the more of it you breath in, the less i have to make my hair flow dramatically," he laughed. he flipped his hands through his hair, mimicking the looks that shampoo commercials advertise with a sassy pout.

san gasped, turning his back to the younger and crossing his arms over his chest. "fine then." he took in a large breath of air and held it.

the younger smiled. watching san act like a baby was something he enjoyed, especially when it was when san being all pouty. yeosang giggled.

and then he stopped when he saw san's face turning blue.

"oh my god take a joke! breath you big baby!" he shrieked.

"n-never~"

"san oh my god your heart rate is decreasing take a fucking breath!"

"i-i-i'd rath-er die petty!"