027.

━━
𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
━━

warning | slight mention of toxic relationships? idk if it's triggering but JUST in case ◢

San stared at the elder with threatening eyes. This man couldn't be serious right?

With a light scoff and a flick of his brow, San shook his head. "No way in fuck am I taking that android. You aren't taking my Yeosang either. He is mine and he's staying with me."

Seonghwa sighed, aiding the other Android out of its box and motioning for it to stand closer to him.

"San, I can obviously tell you've grown an attachment to this android, but he could be dangerous. You need to hand him over to me so I can scrap him before anyone gets hurt."

"This is Yeosang we're talking about! He's five-four and afraid of the dark! What could he possibly do to me other than squish me to death when we sleep?"

Seonghwa motioned to Yeosang with a stern hand, his brows creasing with frustration "Say he does have emotions like you say he does. What do you think would happen if he got angry; that's a regular human emotion. Now say he acted on it, what if he lashes out? People do that all the time, an example are people in abusive relationships. Those are people who've dealt with emotions their entire lives, learned the difference between right and wrong and those people still to things like that; act on impulsive emotions. That's what people do.

Now put Yeosang into the picture. He has no regards or understanding of the concepts of right and wrong San. If he were to lash out like people do when angry, he could seriously hurt you or others around you."

"It's not like I live with other people anyway," San grumbled under his breath.

But he did pause and think.

He'd never thought of that before, but how could he? The last time Yeosang got mad, all he did was lock himself up in his room and flick San's forehead. Sure it hurt because he had metal fingers but it wasn't anything San couldn't handle. Yeosang didn't even seem to be the angry type, nor did he get angry often.

Yeosang had a gentle soul, always kinda and caring --and legit the most innocent person San had ever encountered.

The boy shook his head. "I don't care. I live alone anyway so even on the off chance that he did do that, I'd be the only one who got hurt."

"San, you aren't thinking clearly. You've grown attached to it and it's cloudy your judgment," Seonghwa tired reasoning.

"No, you don't understand Mr. Park. I've lived alone, with no human contact for ten years; an entire decade. I've never had friends because of this stupid condition of mine. I- . . . I was all alone for all that time and honestly, I thought I'd be alone like that for the rest of my life. But then Yeosang came, and he changed that. Sure at first he was a bit of a bitch, but he made me feel normal. He showed me love like no one else in my life ever did."

"It's not love San, he's a machine."

"To you it might not be, but to me it is."

"Well, that's all peaches and cream. But I can't let you go with a potential threat to society."

"I- . . . Yeah like a midget with an addiction to day-time television is a threat to society. You know what, fuck you Mr. Park," he blindly turned to his left to face Yeosang, "I'm sorry Yeosang for swearing at your father but he's a prick- wait. Yeosang what are you doing?"

Yeosang stood next to the other model 1999-4Dg, both androids looking intently at the other.

"I'm going to stay here with my father Sannie," the android muttered with a monotone voice. His expression completely blank to the point it frightened San.

"What? Why? You seriously don't believe him right? I know you'd never hurt me." 

Yeosang slowly lowered its gaze over to San, eyes a sickly pale grey.

"There's still a small chance Sannie and I choose not to take it."

San gaped at the younger. Disbelief and hurt written all over his soften features. Tears began to well in his trembling eyes and a sudden plunge of heartbreak plagued his chest.

This wasn't happening.

He looked back to Seonghwa with a pleasing expression, mentally begging the elder not to do it.

"Please don't take him from me," he hiccuped. "Don't take my Sangie from me."

The boy pressed his palms to his eyes in an attempt to stop his tears. He didn't want to cry in front of this man who he despises so. He couldn't bare the thought of it. Nor did he want to cry in front of Yeosang.

Seonghwa placed a sympathetic hand on the boy's trembling shoulder, rubbing his side ever so gently. He looked to Yeosang and couldn't help but bit back a grin.

"It's for the best San," he said with a soft voice, "We must always be aware of technology, it's flaws mirror our own."

San slapped his hand away and stood up. "I don't need your bullshit or your sympathy Mr. Park," he hissed, words oozing thickly with venom. "All I need, it so walk out this stupid building with my android by me side."

"San don't make this harder on yourself. Yeosang even said it itself: it wants to stay here, to keep you safe. For your well-being."

"I trust my father Sannie," the boy hears from over his shoulder. Although he couldn't bring himself to look at Yeosang. "If says I should stay to keep you safe then I will! Don't worry, I'll be okay."

"B-but he said he'd scrap you. I-I don't want that."

Yeosang stepped away from 1999-4Dg and made his way next to San, sitting in front of the elder and gently cupping his soft face. "If it's for you, then I'm okay with it."

[...]
so like, y'all had the audacity to make me smile and squeal and blush to the point my parents started looking at me weird, make me cry AND the happiest person on the planet i-

thank you hehe ( / / v / / )♡

for making me the happiest potate in the world, i present you with a spoiler:

it's not what's on the outside, but what's on the inside that counts

also! there will be a double update today! YES! because i wanna make y'all cry 'cause i'm evil MUAHAH ψ(`∇')ψ

but ugh, i hate this chapter I AM SORRY