022.

━━
𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘢
━━

as san prepped the data transfer, he noticed something that he should have noticed a long, long time ago.

He realized just how tiny Yeosang was.

When they returned inside after spending an entire day out in the yard, the two had both taken showers -Yeosang having been given a sponge bath since he didn't know how to properly use the showers- and changed into fresh clothes. Recently Yeosang had taken a liking to San's hoodie collection and was a frequent customer to his walk-in closet.

Right now he'd borrowed one of San's kpop sweaters, the articles hem reaching past the younger boy's mid thigh. It shrouded him completely.

"Yeosang?"

"Hm?"

"How tall are you exactly?"

The boy paused for a second to think, uttering a soft giggle as San plugged in the USB stick. It tickled a lot.

"I'm five foot, four inches."

San completely froze up, halting everything he was doing to look Yeosang dead in the eyes. He wore a baffled expression, jaw dropped and eyes glittering with awe.

"Holy shit really?! I'm five, ten! You're so fucking tiny, why didn't I notice this before SKSKSSK."

"I'm not tiny~!" The younger pouted in protest. "You're just a giant."

San scoffed, turning to his computer and opening his files. "I'm not giant, Dr. Jeong is giant. My brother Mingi is giant. I, am of average height and you, my love are smol. Tiny."

Yeosang let out a frustrated huff, crossing his exposed legs and pulling the sweater further down to cover them. In doing so only further proved San's point of him being small. This sweaters usually reached San's stomach, not his knees like it was doing to Yeosang.

"Yeah you say that now and yet my tiny self still has a bigger dick than you so who's laughing now?"

San whipped his head back so fast he could have sworn he'd gotten whiplash.

"That's right bitch, so screw you." Yeosang hummed with a smirk.

San only sighed and turned back to the computer, "Ah, the internet has taught you well." He uttered a small fake cry, "I'm so proud," he sniffed.

"Yeah~! I finna dab on my haterz, UH." and yes, he did dab.

"Okay never mind I take that back."

"Okay, well while this is setting up, imma make some dinner okay? Don't touch anything." san hummed as he stood up.

"Yep, yep."

As San stalked off into the kitchen Yeosang pulled his chair closer to the computer so he didn't have to crain his neck. He watched with large eyes as the loading screen bar filled in green. Despite being a machine, Yeosang wasn't as tech savi with computers as he was medical equipment. Sure, he knew his way around basic things like google search or Youtube. But file transfers and data management was never programmed in his motherboard. He was to be reliant on a doctor or his owner to deal with his files and data storage.

So, it wasn't surprising that Yeosang was to be easily interested by other seemingly simple things on the computer screen.

There were many files on San's computer, a few of which Yeosang remembered seeing on occasions where he'd look over San's shoulder and watch him work. There was one in particular that caught his eye: a file called "My lil baby uwuwuwu". What that name meant, Yeosang still didn't know, what he did know was that this file had dozens on pictures of the two together.

Despite literally agreeing not to touching anything a mere few seconds ago, Yeosang guided the cursor towards the file a gave it a gentle click. In seconds a slide show took up the screen and the boy watched with hearts in his eyes as pictures appeared and faded in pretty patterns on and off the screen.

He waited patiently for his favourite picture to appear, and when it did his lips spread into the brightest smile.

It was a photo of him and San squished together on the couch. Yeosang had taken the picture himself when he discovered that San had a cellphone. He had accidentally opened the from camera while San was trying to pry the phone from his small hands, the younger's finger had slipped and taken a picutre. One where the very top of his head was barely visible -only his eyes could be seen and the small tip of his nose- while San was a blurry mess in the background.

It wasn't the prettiest of pictures, but the story behind it was a memorable one.

A dreamy sigh left his lips once the photo faded into another one and he left the tab. A small pop up appeared at the bottom of the screen, it's bright blues and yellows catching Yeosang's curious eyes.

"Hey Sannie, what's that?" He asked as he pointed a tiny finger at the add.

"Hm what— wait Yeosang don't click it!"

Yeosang froze and dropped his hands. "Why? What is it?"

San hurried over and pulled the computer away, quickly checking the files to make sure Yeosang's memories were still loading properly. Once he was sure nothing changed he let out a relieved sigh and slumped.

"Those are called pop-ups Sangie, they can either offer you a really unrealistic deal on
how to get big tiddies or fill your computer up with viruses."

Yeosang looked back to the computer with worried eyes, his irises turning a bright purple with embarrassment. How could he not have known that? Yeosang knee what computer viruses were, he knew that all it took was one click for those nasty diseases to infest a motherboard. Gosh he was being so careless.

"Oh, sorry."

San only offered him a soft smile, ruffling Yeosang's hair and standing up once again. "It's okay don't worry, the transfer seems to be- "

"What? What is it?"

"The screen glitched."

[...]
but h-hey, hey!

¿can i say something?

i-i love you guys

*squeals*

okay i'll leave now