019.

━━
don't be afraid sannie
━━

yeosang was a giggling, laughing mess. san had tackled him to the ground after he'd found him hiding behind one of the decorative plants by the mansion's front lobby. the boy claiming that the punishment for attempted sannie murder was to be tickled until proven innocent.

"you're trying to kill me!" he seethed as he attacked the younger's sides.

"i-i'm not~ look! y-your fine! puh-please stop, i'm gonna over heat~" yeosang squealed between tickles.

after a few more minutes san figured yeosang had suffered enough. with a pleased sigh, he got up from the ground and started heading back to the suite.

"god, it's been so long," he muttered to himself when he realized he didn't know which hallway leads back to his room. embarrassment flushed his cheeks. "ugh, which way was it?"

he turned back to yeosang who was still recovering from his attack. "sangie, do you remember which way we came from? i think it was from the right," he muttered.

"what?" the younger called back.

"which way goes back to the room?"

yeosang shot up from his spot, stumbling over to san and gripping his wrist tightly. "come on sannie, it's fine. stay out here and play with me."

"no seriously yeosang i have to go back, i've already risked a lot by just leaving my room. please tell me how to get back."

yeosang could sense the urgency and desperation in the elder's shaky voice. his chest ached as he watched san's lips tremble and body tense with anxiety, but he chose to ignore it.

san needed this, no matter how much the boy tried to deny it.

they stared intensely into each other's eyes, yeosang's slowly fading from blue to a deep red. san took a small step back at the sudden change, but not far since yeosang's grip on his hand was so tight.

"yeosang let go," he said with more authority than he's ever used with the other before.

"no." yeosang turned around and walked in a new direction, pulling san along with him. "you're going to go outside and you're going to see that it's perfectly safe."

san's eyes blew wide. "the fuck?" he hissed. "stop," he said again, trying his best to resist against the other although his attempts were in vain. despite san being bigger than yeosang , yeosang was heavier and stronger than him. perks of having a metal skeleton; and pretty everything else.

the elder began frantically pulling at yeosang's fingers; he tried prying off his insanely tight grip but failed each time.

fear began filling him up to the brim, sending numerous waves of anxiousness through his entire body. his heart began to race and blood ran insanely cold.

"no, no, no, yeosang stop! let me go!" he panicked, eyes pleading at him to stop. sweat beading at his forehead as he pulled once again.

to say that san feared for his life would be an understatement. he was petrified. leaving his room was one thing, but going outside-outside was something else entirely. the house was closed off, meaning no pollen or polluted air could get in meaning, in all honesty, san was just as safe there as he was in his suite, but out there. no, he couldn't.

"yeosang please," he begged, "don't make me go outside, please! i'm scared!"

the other boy only ignored him, his grip on san's wrist only growing tighter. san could already feel the bruising on his tingling skin. the cute and gentle approach clearly wasn't working on san and yeosang was running out of patience—and that's a lot coming from an android. this was going to be a big change in san's life and he obviously wasn't going to do it alone -nor was yeosang going to let him do it alone- and he needed someone to push him. yeosang would do it.