007.

━━
sannie, what's porn
━━

warning | mentions of sexual content and there are high risks of extreme cringing, please proceed with caution ◢

after the incident with san, yeosang tried its very best to help make san feel like he was talking to another person. yeosang has looked up countless conversation prompts, tried learning new words and even mimicked things it'd seem from tv shows. all this helping it learn to interact better with its owner; to make san happy. although, the internet isn't always the best way to learn. especially when you're an oblivious AI unit that isn't accustomed to navigating the digital world safely.

today was just another example of yeosang's attempts to be better. the android wanted to learn more. maybe things like verbal games or more slang to help its understanding of the infamous sarcasm. but this required more than his tiny server could take, yeosang needed something better. something like san's laptop.

"san, may i borrow your computer?" yeosang asked one morning while san was doing the dishes.

"uh, yeah sure." the boy responded over his shoulder. he wasn't paying much attention to the android, he was more fixated on a stupid piece of food that decided that today was a good day to stick itself onto his frying pan.

"okay, thank you!"

yeosang waddled down the small hall and into the study by san's room. pushed up against the wall and a large black desk and placed on the sleek tabletop was the object of yeosang's search.

the android smiled as it pulled up a chair and placed itself in front of the computer. "hello asus, how are you today?" it asked as it opened the screen.

yeosang was aware that not all technology was able to communicate like it was, but that didn't stop the android from having small talk with its fellow electronic companions.

with the screen shining brightly with life, yeosang clacked away with his search of the day.

"how to make teenage boys feel good and happy."

don't ask why it added the word good to the search. yeosang was simply trying to add as many positive adjectives it possibly could to ensure that it got the best results for its search. the best.

it pressed enter and the page filled with results. yeosang's eyes scanned the sites listed until they finally settled on the one that caught its attention the most. but before the poor android knew what it was doing, countless images and videos flooded the screen and lewd moans and whines were blasting from the computer's speakers. its eyes blew wide once they settled on the largest video. two men were entangled with one another, lips dancing over the other's skin and their hips rolling against one another. it was so lewd.

yeosang gasped.

midway through making his black bean noodles, san's ears were viciously assaulted by a loud noise that was blaring from his speakers. he halted all food production and stared blankly down at his chopping board. he spent a few seconds trying to figure out what exactly it was he was hearing. it sounded like muffled screams, maybe even distant moans? he didn't know for sure. What he did know, however, that whatever it was it was scaring the shit out of yeosang. because the second he thought he had figured out what it was he was hearing, he heard his android cry out.

"oh my god, san!"

"yes?" he asked as he rose from the living room couch.

"why is this man eating another man's butt?!"

the boy's heart stopped. "what?!"

"he's eating another man's butt! no, wait now it's his penis! ah! he's eating his penis! and the other man is saying it feels good! what's happening?!" came another muffled cry.

"oh shit." san stumbled over the back of the couch as he scurried over and made his way down the hall. "please tell me he didn't- "

"why is he eating him, oh god this ain't normal? this is so gross. why does the other say this is pleasurable? why is he moaning? i wouldn't moan is my genitals were being eaten, i would scream! oh my goodness! this poor man, I need to call the police!"

"yeosang don't do that, just please turn it off." san finally made it to the office and came to the horrid site of seeing a shuddering yeosang sitting petrified in front of a lively computer screen. his eyes shifted from between the video and yeosang before he finally ran a hand over his face groaning.

"this is cannibalism!" the android screamed at him. "why do you have videos of cannibalism?! oh my god san, are you a cannibal?!" it brought its tiny hands up to its face and gasped. eyes growing wide and lips taking on a horrified shape.

"no, i'm not a cannibal."

"then what is it? wait, one of the men says something's coming?"

"i-"

"san what's coming?"

"okay," the elder exclaimed loudly. he shut the screen and heaved a heavy sigh.

"san what was that?" yeosang sobbed. if the android had tears, they would have been cascading down his lush cheeks. "it's scary."

san's heart swelled. god, Yeosang was so innocent.

"that my dear child," the boy uttered in a teasing voice, "is what us kids call porn."

yeosang gasped. "so that's what those people were talking about online! why do you have sexual videos on your computer San?"

"we aren't going to go into that okay? to save, the very little, tiniest shred of dignity that i'm clinging onto so hard. okay? thank you."

"alright."

"anyway, how did you end up finding that stuff?"

"i- i was just trying to learn more. I searched up how to make you happy and," yeosang's body shivered as it looked back at the closed laptop, "that came up." came a venomous hiss.

"awe, you're so cute. if you wanted to know just ask okay? the internet isn't the best way to learn stuff. sometimes you gotta ask the people around you."

"okay then. but really though, what was coming?"