010.

━━
an android's jealously
━━

the next morning yeosang was practically clinging onto san. never in a million years did it think kissing someone would be so amazing.

"do it again~," it begged as it wrapped its arms around san's neck.

"i have to do work," san grumbled. he tried to pull himself from the bed but that proved to be quite difficult with a five hundred pound robot attached to his neck. he managed to stand up and drag yeosang's whiney ass before giving up at the door.  "later~."

"promise?" came another whine.

"yes now please let go, you finna break my neck."

"okay!" yeosang cheered, letting go instantly causing san to stumble and fall. "have fun with your homework, i'm gonna play on the computer."

with that yeosang stalked off into the next room with a light skip in its walk.

san groaned and rubbed his face with his hands. "no regrets choi." he smirked.

yeosang sat cross legged by the front doors. the large glass wall that made up the entrance to the suit was usually empty, and yeosang often found itself wondering what exactly lay beyond the transparent sheet. never in a million years did it think it would see two people walking up to the window, better yet actually look through it and smile at him.

a surprised gasp slipped from its lips. yeosang quickly rose from its spot on the floor and scurried over to San's room in a rush. "sannie there's people outside!" it cried.

"people. . . oh shit! thanks for reminding me," the boy muttered as he rose from his place at the desk.

"wait-" yeosang called after him, "who are those people?"

"an old friend slash my doctor," the boy hummed.

the two walked out of the bedroom and into the living room area. san smiling once his gaze landed on the two figures outside.

"yunho hyung, hongjoong! i'm glad to see you again." he beamed

san moves over to the air lock, entering a short pin into the mounted keypad. a loud click sounded and the first set of door opened.

the two entered the air lock and yeosang watched their every move with curious awe. its never seen anyone else other than san; seeing new people was a new experience for it. yeosang drank up their features, admiring their weird white clothes and exotic hairs colours.

as it watched then it noticed that the shorter of the two looked rather odd. it's hair was an unnatural flaming red and it's eyes were a deep crimson with hints of bright oranges and neon yellows. tiny blinking lights flashed from a small spot on its neck and little wires were visible along its hands and upper arms.

another android.

when they walked in through the airlock, yeosang tensed. the confused android sunk back behind san and glared at the newcomers as they entered the suite. the two stopped a good six feet from san, careful to keep a good distance between them.

"who are you?" yeosang hissed from behind its owner.

"i'm dr. jeong and this is hongjoong," the doctor introduced.

"he's an android san," yeosang whispered with a venous tongue.

"yeah he is," the boy chuckled. he placed his hands on yeosang's shoulders and forced it to stand in front of him. "come on, say hi."