013.

━━
got me feeling a way
━━

San stared down at Yeosang's sleeping figure. He was gently strumming his hands through the android's soft bronze hair, coiling the soft tuffs between his fingers and watching flop back down to his head. He studied Yeosang's gentle features at he played with its hair. Soaking up every detail, memorizing every sip and curve on its face and body. Every feature was angled yet soft, sharp yet delicate.

How was it that something so beautiful could be his? He got to hold Yeosang, he got to kiss it, to smile with it and hear it's sweet little laughs and no one else in the world could. That made him smile. The very thought of him having Yeosang all to himself and not having to share it made his chest flutter.

A small smile played on his thick lips. He sighed with content when Yeosang snuggled closer to him. It was so peaceful; so quiet. Maybe even too quiet.

The air was silent around them, the only sounds filling it were the sounds of his calm breathing. The ever-lasting echoing silence that consumed the both of them felt like distant teasing and it bothered him. There should have been some more noise. Something simple like the sounds of their shared breaths or the muffled sounds of drumming hearts, maybe even the sounds twitching muscles rustling under thick fabric would have made the quiet somewhat bearable. But there was nothing.

Sounds of quiet; the lacking sounds of life.

San didn't know why it made him so bitter. He loved being with Yeosang, lying in bed with it and falling asleep with its soft body next to his. But that's also what he hated.

Why did he feel this way? Why did his chest cramp at the thought of Yeosang leaving him again? Why did his heart skip beats every time he was the other smile? Why did all of a sudden his world light up the day Yeosang appeared in that large cardboard box? Why was he feeling all these human like emotions towards an emotionless robot?

Yeosang was a non-living thing that could never return these feelings, and that thought ate him away. And those thoughts only got more intense when Yeosang started being more physical with him. Every kiss that Yeosang gifted him ghosted his cheeks tauntingly for days. Every embrace shared left invisible bruises on his delicate skin. It's sweet words echoing so loudly in his ears that it made them bleed.

He shouldn't be like this: broken because of a stupid android.

When he opened Yeosang he thought that maybe it was a second chance to feel normal again, but it just left him feeling more alienated than before. Confusion and frustration more suffocating them his asthma.

"What's wrong with me," he muttered, trailing his hands down from Yeosang's hair and to his cheeks. He caressed them gently wish him palm, flinching at the feeling. It burnt his skin, his feeling. His heart. All slowly burning within the flames of his ever- growing loneliness.

He was hurting himself. Growing too attached to something he knew he shouldn't care for.

He pulled his hands away with a sigh. He wanted to spare himself. Distance his emotions and feelings from Yeosang like he did with everyone else, to save himself from potential heartbreak.

He dipped his head and placed a soft kiss to the android's temple before shifting his body to face his away from Yeosang. "I'm sorry."

The next morning Yeosang woke up as bubbly and happy as it ever could. It hopped happily out of bed, throwing the covers off his bare legs and prancing its way over to the large dresser San have provided for it.

Yeosang filed threw the drawers looking for some nice clothes today. It didn't know why, but for some reason it felt like looking really nice today.

"Maybe if I look pretty Sannie will kiss me again," it giggled.

After a few more minutes of rifling it finally settled on an outfit it thought would look nice enough for San. On top of the dresser lay a crisp white button up and a pair of light blue jeans that sported a few deep rips at the knees. Yeosang smiled sweetly as it slipped out of its night wear and pulled on the new fit.

Once fully dressed Yeosang skipped out of the room and over to the kitchen where it knew San would be sitting eating his breakfast.

"Morning Sannie~" it sang, grinning extra large when its eyes finally landed on San.

The boy looked up from his plate of eggs with a blank face, trying hard not to focus on the slim fitting jeans Yeosang wore which showed of its dewy thighs is a sinful way.

"Oh- morning," he mumbled out, dropping his gaze almost instantly back to his food.

A small frown curled Yeosang's pouty lips. This was odd! San usually smiled back at it or gave it a flirty remark about its outfit. Why didn't he do that today?

Yeosang only shook it off and shuffled over to the boy, wrapping its arms around his neck and holding him tightly.

"How did you sleep- "

"Don't do that," the boy cut in.

Yeosang pulled back a bit and looked down at San's face with large eyes. "W-what?"

San quickly removed Yeosang's arms from his neck and rose from his chair. He turned to face Yeosang, expression cold and steeled.

"Don't hug me anymore okay?" He said flatly.

Yeosang clutched its hands closely to its chest. Smaller frame shrinking in on itself under San's intense gaze. His eyes were scary.

"H-huh?" It stammered out.

"Just don't hug me anymore. Don't touch me unless it's related to my health okay?"

"Why don't you want to cuddle with me anymore? Is it because I keep kissing you?" It gasped and placed its hands over its mouth. "I'm so sorry! If that's it then I'll stop if it makes you uncomfortable," the android muttered, bitting it's lip nervously between its teeth.

"That's not it Yeosang," San sighed. He rubbed his hand against the nape of his neck, gaze falling to the ground because he was too scared to look into Yeosang's eyes. He didn't want to see its hurt.

"Then what is it? Whatever it is I'll stop, I don't wanna give up cuddling you."

"It's not you Yeosang it's me okay. I shouldn't be doing these things like that with you."

"Wh-why not?"

"Because you aren't human."

[...]
i need your guys' help. please if you can, name a group to be partnered with ateez. this may or may not be related to my new story lmao ('▽`*)

[i was thinking along the lines of skz or oneus or both but idek lmao]