023.

━━
𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦
━━

It all happened so fast.

The screen glitching, imagines of files and saved data fading in and out of the screen with black and white flashes. File names disappearing and reappearing in rhythmic flashes; some names coming up normally and others reading a mocking 'error'.

The blank stare Yeosang gave San as the colour in his eyes shifted from his embarrassed lilac purple to a scarily pale silvery grey.

San could only watch in panic as the months worth of memories and data Yeosang had stored vanished from his computer; from existence.

Once the computer screen went completely blank he let out a suffocated exhale.

"What the fuck just happened?"

He turned back to Yeosang one last time, biting at his bottom lips as he moved to sit next to the younger.

"Sangie?" He muttered weakly, eyes flossing over with potential tears.

The android turned his head down to look at San with an emotionless expression.

"Hello Choi San, how may I be of assistance?"

San blinked his eyes with harsh disbelief. He shook his head and whimpered. This must be a joke right? Yeosang was just playing with him.

The younger boy had to be messing around, right?

"Come on Sangie, don't play with me like that," San said with a weak smile, although his words were more broken than he'd like to admit.

"Messing around with what? I didn't make a mess did I? Do you want me to clean it up?"

"Yeosang stop that. Seriously."

The android's eyes swirled pink with confusion. It cocked up its brow and shifted in its place.

"Stop doing what? What's the matter Choi San? What have I done wrong?"

"Choi San please open the door. I have to run vital scans for your health," the android begged from the other side of the door.

After having spent an hour trying to get Yeosang to drop the act, San has finally accepted that it wasn't an act: Yeosang had in fact lost all its memories. It has forgotten all about their time together. Even what he used to call him.

"Choi San?"

"S-stop calling me that . . . please. I-I miss Sannie," he whimpered from his place behind his bed, face shoved into one of the sweaters Yeosang had stolen from him a while back. It was a pink one with the small stitched face of a brown plushie on one of the sleeves.

He tried muffling his cries with the sweater as best as he could. He didn't want one Yeosang's first -new- memories be of him crying.

But what was he supposed so do now? He's grown so attached to the younger. The one person who he actually grew to love, and who actually loved him back was now gone. All their time spent together. Almost half a year of his life -the most precious moments in his life- completely wiped from the others memory entirely.

His heart aches and lips trembled.

It was heartbreak all over again. The sharp pain of a million needles slowly inching through, penetrating the fragile tissues around his throbbing heart. Over and over again; a new needle added every time Yeosang called his name.

"Choi San, please let me in. I'm worried about you. Your heart rate is irregular, please tell me what's wrong."

He wanted to make the other stop. He wanted to yell at the android and tell it to go away. It wasn't Yeosang; the android behind the door wasn't the one he loved. But every time he thought of opening the door and telling the other to fuck off, he would see those large oceanic eyes.

He would see the hurt that he'd once caused swirling behind those tinted glass eyes an he couldn't bring himself to hurt it again. Even if it meant dealing with the pain.

With a broken sigh the boy sat up from his bed and whipped the tears from his puffy pink eyes.

He had to think; he had to find a way to fix this. He didn't even know what had gone wrong in the first place, but all he knew was that it could be undone. It had to.

[...]
i'm sorry if this chapter is really bad. it's super late and I tried sleeping but i had a scary dream so i wrote this to keep the bad dreams away

[ note i'm probably going to re-write this when i'm not longer drunk on tiredness ]

but aghie, besides that, thank you guys for 5k reads. hehe, so many ppl like horny San sksksksksk. so cute UwU

 so cute UwU