024.

━━
𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦
━━

sorry | i've mentioned every member but my bias I- . . . oPpAr i have failed you ◢

The two sat across from each other, San's expression steeled with seriousness while Yeosang offered him a confused, innocent smile.

"For the last time okay," San uttered softly. "Your name is Yeosang, but I call you Sangie."

"Yes," the android nodded with a pained smile.

"My name is Choi San, but you call me Sannie."

"But why? I think Choi San sounds much better," Yeosang hummed.

San's expression dropped and he whimpered. "I-I don't care if it sounds better. I just wanna hear you say Sannie. . . please?"

"Cho- . . . Sannie?"

"Hm?"

"Can you please tell me why you're so sad? You've been crying for a week now, I don't think it's very good for you. You might get dehydrated or headaches. I'm not one for emotional support but I'm sure talking about whatever is troubling you might help."

The elder just shook his head and sighed. Talking about it would do nothing and at this point. Explaining six months worth of memories to Yeosang wouldn't help the situation either, it would just pain San even more.

"We could cuddle instead," he offered with a tilt of his head. The elder smiling at the thought.

"That's not apart of my medical protocol, what is cuddling?"

San has heard that one before. He sighed again and slumped back against the island stool.

"Never mind, it's fine Sangie don't worry."

That night San turned his computer inside out. He went through every file, every drive and virtual storage he had on the device. He did everything he could possibly think of to try and recover Yeosang's lost files.

But each time he tried something new, he'd always turn up empty handed. And each time he had to try even harder to bite back his tears.

It was so frustrating.

San didn't know anything about programming or robotics and neither did the few people he knew. Jongho wasn't one for technology, he was always more of a hands on type person. And sure, there was Dr. Jeong who had an android as well but Hongjoong was an older model. He still had disks for his data storage.

He groaned and bumped his head against the tabletop. He did it over and over, trying to absorb the table's intelligence since he's clearly ran out of his own.

And then it hit him.

He quickly rushed out of his bedroom and into the living room, eyes set on the box Yeosang came in -no, he hasn't thrown it away yet.

He searched through the plastic and the cardboard, sifting through peanuts until he finally came upon Yeosang's manual.

San's eyes blew wide once he actually got a good look at the thing; he's forgotten exactly how long the thing was. While flipping through he found five-hundred pages worth of information.