chapter one: Isabelle Arens

London England 

London England 

March 3rd

Isbel's pov

 I sat there thinking to myself, not knowing when the next call would come, thinking about the deadline and what the man wanted...       just then the phone  rang  the. The fear of who it may be paralyzed my body not allowing me to pick it up. I had let it wait too long so the message played over the answering machine.

"Have you already forgotten about our dead line kudo, you have two weeks in order to come out into the open, otherwise ... you can say goodbye to the ones you cherish the most. Do I make myself clear," This same man had been haunting me for weeks, at first I had believed that the call was some prank but when it became more consistent i began to think otherwise.

What he wanted was unclear and a wrong number was not exactly an option, I had been getting two calls every week it was too consistent. 

The only clue i had as to what they wanted from me was the name they used,... Kudo..., I had been compared to him many a time however they acted like I was Kudo.

They were mistaking me for someone else,   but   why.

That's when i made up my mind to look for him.

Becka city, Japan

block two, number 21

March 7th

Hiroshi agasa pov

I was taking a walk around the block when I saw a figure standing in front of Shinichi's house. it was a girl wearing a red turtleneck sweater and black pleated skirt, she had long curly brown hair, she was a foreigner no doubt. But why was she there of all places.

"Miss, are you looking for someone in particular?" I called out.

Emly's pov

'221, this is it now I shall know what this is all about'

"Miss, are you looking for someone in particular?" a man called out.

"Oh I'm sorry, as a matter of fact I am...  do you know if Shinichi Kudo is home to day,"I asked the man who had called out to me. 

"Ah yes Shinichi, i'm afraid he's not here right now, but if you need a detective than you should go see Mouri kugoro."

"I don't need a detective."

"Vell Shinichi isn't the only brilliant detective."

"He's not the brilliant detective," I said," When Kudo went missing from the public Kugoro suddenly became a genius. I don't think Kugoro is solving the cases, Doctor Agasa."

"Eh?.. howd you..."

"read your name off the plate in front of your house"

" Now who exactly did you say you were?" the old man asked.

" Oh how rude of me, My name is Isabelle Arens, female detective of Europe."

"   .    .   .   Mabie we should take this inside,"he said after a long pause.