chapter 34 daydream Believer

Isbel's pov

After school let out Kaito had walked up to me and demanded to know what I did to make him crumple to the floor.

"If you really want to know then take a self defense class," I said heading back to my apartment.

"Leaving without your Boyfriend?" Kaito shouted.

"He had plans for today," I said with a flick of the wrist,"That and I was going to go to a friend's house anyways. Don't you have somewhere to be, you know like heights to plan. Or wait actually I need to ask you something,"I said turning around.

"Hu? What do you want to know?"

I looked around to make sure no one was watching, I dragged him into the ally," I need to ask you about those men in black, what do they want from you? Are you looking for something?"

"Oh, that yeah about that, those men murdered my old man and I'm going to try my best to stop their plans, there looking for pandora the stone of life it's supposed to be inside one of the largest gemstones, it supposably grants immortality. They want me dead to keep me out of the way. Now tell me what they want with you,"He said.

"They think I'm Shinichi Kudo, who they previously tried to kill so now...well they want me dead," I said.

"You win that is significantly worse," Kaito said.

"No its not, they killed Toichi, your father," I said.

"Okay then where even, since you look up to him like a father," Kaito said.

"That'll do, thank you."