Chapter 30 If I fell

Saguru's pov

I was outside Bella apartment door. I hesitated, took a deep breath, and knocked. 

Bella opened the door. She was wearing a red blouse, a black pleated skirt, and kneehigh socks.

"I need to get something," She said going back in.

When she came back she had a black blazer with red roses embroidered on the lupel, in her hand she held a top hat with red roses on the rim. She's so classy and old fashioned, she's independent and smart as well.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"No, shall we be going?" I said taking her hand. 

We made our way our way to the door, once she was outside she placed the hat on her head.

She looked at me,"Is the hat too much?"

"No, I think it's cute," I said. 

She blushed and looked across the street, something caught her eye, "It's the media, hail a taxi," She said.

I looked in the direction she was facing and saw them. Did they follow me, doesn't matter now. there coming this direction. By the time a cab pulled over the media had crossed the street.

Isbel opened the cab door,"Get in, tell them where we're going, and don't leave without me,"She said brushing lint off her sleeve.

Isbel's pov

Saguru hesitantly climbed in the back seat. This is probably Saguru's first time running from the media. I looked over to my left and saw the reporters they were running now. I was waiting for them.

when they finally reached me the one with the mic asked,"Are you Indeed Rose Adler?"

"Hahaha, doesn't take an Einstein," I answered.

"How long have you been dating Hakuba Saguru?" The reporter asked.

"Haha, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got somewhere to be It's rude to be late you know," I said. I took off the top hat with a bow, pressing a small trigger sending up a cloud of smoke, and a shower of rose petals and playing cards,"Adieu," I said climbing in the cab midst the commotion.