Chapter five Sounds of Silence

march 4th

Tokyo museum of art and history

Isbel's pov

I had met up with conan in front of the museum, and we walked in together.

But to my surprise a familiar voice called out to me,"Bella, is that you? What are you doing here?"

I turned around to be face to face with Saguru Hakuba."Who Me?"I asked knowing very well who he was talking to, "I came to see Kaito Kid wipe that smug look off your face."

"Whaite did you switch to contacts?"

"Shut up you bastard."

"But I like the circle frames," he teased.

"You don't get to like my glasses,"I said prodding his shoulder.

"Oh you know Hakuba Saguru?" Ran asked

"Y-yeah, he's a friend of mine, or so I thought. Now if you excuse me I'm going to the roof, because I can't stand being in the same room as this ignoramus."

"Don't be so harsh, your just mad at me for leaving without saying anything,"Saguru said, he was right.

Tokyo museum of art and history rooftop

Kaito's pov

'today's heist was far to easy even though It's a fake The little kid needs to step up his game' then someone put there hand on my shoulder.

"Gah!!"I quickly pulled out my card gun and pointed it at the person behind me. They were a girl about 16 years old she was a foreigner too with long brown curly hair. "Who are you?" I asked in confusion.

"You're not him," she said crestfallen,"and you're far too cheeky," she added.

"Eh?"

"You're not the real Kaito Kid,"She clarified.

"what do you mean?"I asked panicking inside.

"The real Kaito Kid i-i-is a friend of mine his name is . . . Kuroba Toichi."

"E-E-Eeh!!!"I gasped al most falling off the building.

Then the door to the roof opened and Hakuba came out.

"Till we meet again fair Lady," I called out handing her a yellow rose.

Emly's pov

He gave me a yellow rose 'does he know the meaning behind this, there's no doubt we'll meet again'

"So you do Love him Isbel," Hakuba teased.

"You're not the smart type of guy so I wouldn't expect you to know what the yellow rose symbolizes."I said twisting the rose in my fingers while staring at the moon," But I'll tell you anyways. The yellow rose symbolizes a friendship. Which is why you bring yellow roses to a friends funeral,"I informed him,"I really expected more from you Hakuba you're a gentleman detective after all."