Chapter 3

Mouri detective agency

Isbel's pov

After my chat with shinichi, Dr agasa had me bring him to Kugori-san's detective agency, to my luck Mr. Mouri was there to greet me, ...Drunk.

"Oh its you little punk Ran was looking for youu..."he had dozed off but only to wake up again to say,"sayy conan who's your hot friend?"

"That's just Codswallop,"I said

Ran's pov

Dad had spent the whole day at the casino again and came back drunk and on top of thar Conan never came back from school to day 'i wish he wouldn't go running off all the time Its hard enough keeping the house in order.'

"Oh its you little punk Ran was looking for youu  . . .  sayy conan who's your hot friend?"

"DADDD!!!!!" i yelled bitterly.

 Conan's back and by the sound of it he brought back a new friend, "Oh, conan come on in to the kitchen."I called out.

"okay Ran-echan, also can I bring my friend in?" he asked in his sweet voice.

"Ohh, yeah then should I make dinner for four?"

Isbel pov

"Only if you'll have me," I said walking in to the kitchen, "Oh and do you want me to help You?"

"Nah i'm fine If you walk through that door than you're our guest," Ran said "Oh why don't you have yourself a seat so we can chat." She said while gesturing toward a chair a few feet from her.

" Here let me introduce myself I'm I..." I keep forget ing they say last name first," I'm Arens Isabelle, I'm from London, England, You must be Mouri Ran and the drunk man must be Mouri Kugoro, your father."

"Why how'd you know?" Ran asked.

I blushed.

"Something wrong Isabelle?" Ran asked.

"Oh I-I uh didn't expect to be here of all places, and you can call me Isbel for short" I answered quite truthfully. 

" hu, what ever. so what brings you halfway around the globe?" Ran asked. 

"Oh ah... well you see ah... Conan's family and my family are friends you see, ah yea came to see conan. Right Conan?"

"hehe... yea family friends," replied Kudo.

"Oh so you must have met Shinichi he's friends with Conan."

"Shinichi, Shinichi, Shinichi ... nope never heard of him," i said lying to myself.

"how odd he's famous you know a high school detective too."

Ran's pov

'there's something odd about her but I can't put my finger on it.'

"Oh the only high school detective I know is myself," Emly said a little too boastful.

'I'm certan she's hiding something and Conan knows it too'

"Dinner's ready go get my father." I announced.

'I need to find out what what she's hiding'.