chapter 25 I've no more ... to give

"Conan, there's something You should know," I said.

"What?"

"I think the black organization is after Kid," I said.

"What! Why!?!"

" I don't know," I said.

"Haibara, are you familiar with The spider?" Saguru asked.

"You mean the assassin?" She asked.

"Yes," Saguru said,"Spider's new target is Kaito Kid.I'm beginning to wonder  if this organization is the one behind hiring the Spider."

"You may be right Saguru, but in order to gather more information you may have to encounter Kid again," Haibara said,"After all we don't know what they want with him, perhaps Kid Knows."

"That shouldn't be a problem," I said.

"What?" Conan said confused.

"He's like my dad, I know more about him than the Inspector who's been chasing him for years. For example Kid is already married to the phantom lady, but that's not important."

"Why didn't you tell me you have a personal relationship with kid!" Conan asked.

"Hey why don't you tell Gin that you're Kudo, that sound like a good Idea? I'm sure you can find a way to tell 'em," I said.

"Haha, very funny," Conan said.

"Say Kudo, Who else knows you turned pint sized?" I asked.

"Well there's you, Saguru, my parents, the doc, Haibara, Heiji, and I think Kid might know," Conan said.

"Who's Heiji?"I asked.

"Kudo of the West," Conan said.

"Oh isn't he the son of the chief of police in Osaka," Saguru said.

"Yeah," Conan said,"If I mention you to him he'll probably challenge you to a battle of deduction skills."

"Sounds fun I'd be up to the challenge," I said.

"Me too,"Saguru said,"I'd like to know who's better."

"You all are so arrogant," Haibara said,"I swear all you when you meet is try to see who's better."

"Because it's fun to have a challenge,"I said.