chapter 14 We are the champions(naturally)

march 8th

Edoka high class 2-B

Isbel's Pov

Hakuba had managed to sigh me up for an student exchange at the last moment so there I was in the front of the classroom.

"Class this is a new exchange student,"The teacher said,"You can sit next to Saguru since you know him. But first please tell us more about yourself"

"Hello nice to meet you all, my name is Isabelle Arens I'm from London, I'm what they call a Jack of all trades, for example I'm good at cooking, magic, and I'm a detective. You may have heard of me I go by the pseudonym Rose Adler."

"You'll fit right in," The teacher said.

"Thank you ma'am,"I said

As I made my way to my seat Kaito made eye contact with me. I stopped next to my seat Saguru stood up and pulled back the chair he looked up into my eyes with kind ones.

"Thank you,"I said with a small nod. The school day was a blur I don't even remember anything else.

The mansion

Isbel's pov

Saguru accompanied me back to the mansion, and when we came in the old man was talking to a seamstress.

The old man turned and when he saw me his face lighted up. "Ah Isabelle, I hired a seamstress for your performance next week."

"But sir-"I began.

"We want you to look your best," Hakuba explained with a wink,"Now go on."

"Alright,"I said.

The seamstress took me into the room I had slept in the night before it was fit for a queen.

"Alright, miss I'll have to take your measurements, so stand up and hold out your arms. Now the young man your age said that we should go for a victorian gown dose that sound good to you miss?"The woman asked.

"Yes that sounds perfect ma'm."

As I looked around in the room I saw patterns for dresses and samples of fabric.

"You're gonna look so lovely in this dress miss, I guarantee it. Now tell me is it true that you have history with Kaito Kid?"The seamstress asked.

"Ah . . . yeah well I met him a while back when he saved me from a fire. but it's not a very interesting story,"I said.

"You really should treat him better than this," she said.

"Pardon?"

"I mean if he really likes you then at least meet with him and tell him how you feel, its rude you know to send you secret admirer to jail, and just plain cruel," she clarified.

"I have my reasons and there's a very low chance that he's going to get caught," I said.

"Oh alright, come here and pick out a pattern and the fabric."

I walked over to the table and chose an emerald green silk fabric, a peacock green silk for the over skirt, and a emerald lace for the bodice. The pattern I chose for the dress was an elegant ball gown in appearance but a fairly simple pattern.

"Well why don't you go join your friend, he'll be waiting for you,"The woman said packing her things.

I walked into the parlor where Saguru was waiting.

"Hey, Isbel want to come to the billiard hall some of my friends are gonna be there and I know they'll want to meet you,"Saguru said looking at his pocket watch.

"Oh alright."