Chapter 33 America

Edoka High School class 2-B

Isbel's pov

I walked into the classroom yet again everyone was gathered around Kato's desk.

"So Isbel, where were you going that required such formal dress and magic tricks?" Kaito asked.

"Do you need a reason to look your best, Kaito, and why do you always carry a deck of cards? I'll tell you what, your a magician you've seen the faces of people light up with curiosity and delight when they see a card trick. Are you afraid you'll lose attention with two magicians in the classroom? Are you forgetting that I don't perform during class, I'm not going to take the stage from you if that's what your thinking. Just remember It's not much of a race with one runner," I said.

"Wait were you going on a date!?!" Kaito said getting excited.

"That's classified information,"Saguru said.

"Haven't you guys only been a thing for like three days though?" Kaito asked.

"We've gone places together before," Saguru said in reply.

"Like where?"

"Well there was the sherlock Holmes museum, the art museum, history museum, we also went to see Hamlet and A Midsummer's Night Dream at the globe theatre," I said.

"Oh wow how exciting," Kaito said sarcastically.

"Haha, well unlike you kaito I have an interest in other cultures," Saguru said.

"Eh, I think there boring," Kaito said.

"Hahaha, quite the sense of humor," I said walking behind Kaito's seat," However some people may find that offensive."

I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"what are you doing?" Kaito said looking at my hands.

"Hahaha," I dug my thumbs into the pressure points located in the collar bone.

He fell out of his chair and onto the floor.

"Ehgh..." Is all he could muster.

"Time you learned your manners," I said looking down at him,"Your lucky, I could have pressed a pressure point that made you pass out." I looked around the room, all the guys who had made fun of me the day before stepped backward.

I took my seat. The teacher walked into the room. She looked at Kaito on the floor, she face palmed,"Not even going to ask."

"Egh! gah," he was twitching now.

"Is he alright?"Aoko asked.

"Yes he's fine, it should've only paralyzed him for thirty seconds, he's just being a baby,"I said looking at my wrist watch.

"Who you calling baby!?!" Kaito said getting off the floor.