chapter 29 Here, there everywhere

Isbel's pov

The next day I had found out that the media had ditched the murder case to make time for 'The new celebrity couple'.

The day started out just like the rest had, Saguru waited outside my apartment to walk to school with me. 

When we walked into the class 2-B room one of the guys called out,"Hey Hakuba, ever heard of no PDA!"

"Aw come on guys, don't be so judgemental, At least Saguru can actually get a date," Aoko said.

I laughed at that as we walked to our desks.

"So when's the wedding?" Kaito asked reading the article.

"Look dumbass," someone said,"He's gotta propose first."

"Hey Izzy, what would you say if he asked you out?" Kaito said looking up.

"Call me 'Izzy' one more time and  you will die."

"Fine but still," He said.

"I already asked her out Kuroba. Is Aoko the only other person in this room who can respect others feelings, I thank you for that Aoko," Saguru said bringing her hand to his lips,"As for the rest of you, you'll need to learn what empathy is before judging others," he added turning his back and pretending to brush something off his shoulder.

The teacher walked into the room and saw the group of people huddled around Kaito's desk. She sighed,"What's the big scoop that's got everyone's attention?" she asked walking over to Kaito's desk. She took the phone from his hands and looked at it,"*sigh*There will be none of this in my classroom," she said,"That goes for all of you." 

The rest of school went by smoothly

Saguru had seen me back to the apartment, and said that he'd come back at at quarter till 6.