chapter 12 Bennett Built a Time Machine

Gin's car

Isbel's pov

'Hehehe they'll never expect it'

"WHAT the hell are you doing Isbel! This isn't your car is it!?!"Ran shouted rather viciously,"eralyer you were acting like an english Lady, What happened to that!"

"Out the window honey! I know, I owe you all answers . . . Whait Conan is there a box in the back?"

"Y-yeah," Conan said.

"Ran in the box there should be some answers, just check the contents," I said.

"Uh . . . There are pictures in here, they they're of y-you ...whait why's shinichi in here a-and the box is labeled Shinichi kudo. A-A-are you Shi-,"Ran started crying,"you're shinichi aren't you, why did you lie to me!"

"I know it looks like that but I promise you I'm no.... ya know what shure think what you want to, long story short the owner of this car wants me dead, and they want Kaito Kid dead but that's another story for another time," I said.

"Hey Isbel-er kudo-er whoever you are they are behind us,"Kaito yelled at me.

"Good,"I said, rolling down the window and flipping them off. 

 a bullet hit the rearview mirror and I could hear Gin Yell"You son of a Bitch give back my car or I'll shoot that smug look off your face!"

"You'll do more damage to your  car than you will me,"I yelled back "Hey Kaito can you drive?"

"Kinda,"He said with a smirk.

"Okay when I tell you we're gonna switch."

I accelerated to 44mph, and switched the gear to neutral, taking my foot off the pedal I turned the wheel right 90-degrees thus making a u turn, "Alright Kaito what I want you to do is ram their rear tire with the passenger side of this car you do that?"

"Yeah,"he said while switching places with me.

I scrolled down the window,and wrapped the seat belt around my feet, with canteen and lighter in hand I stuck my body out the window,"Fuck you!" I yelled at Gin and Vodka. Right before Impact I filled my mouth with the alcohol spraying it and lighting it on fire sending a burst of flame covering their view so they couldn't shoot.

"Alright Kaito I'll take over," I said calmly.

While switching I looked back at Ran and Conan both of their faces were  speechless.

"Shinichi, how, why?"Ran asked.

"Ran what makes you think I'm Shinichi, look at kaito he at least looks like him," I said.

"I do not if anything Shinichi looks like me,"Kaito protested.

"Hey, uh Isbel why did you steal their car,"Conan asked.

"Cuz it's the last thing they would expect, ya know Kudo running like a coward, they already think he's one. But I chose their car because I'm familiar with it, It's easy to break into, and easy to hotwire."

"You do realize you just called yourself a coward,"Ran said bitterly,"your not wrong in doing so."

"Am not Kudo, now keep it quiet I need to focus on driving oh and Ran one thing can you call the police station and tell them we have a car belonging to a group of criminals and that we'll be stopping there."

The police station

Conan's pov

'The men in black know I'm still alive and will do anything they can do to finish me off but why do they think I'm Isbel, and Ran... what would they do if they saw her with us.'

Ran's pov

' There's no doubt about it Isbel is actually Shinichi, but why is he lying, why do they want him dead so bad, why is Shinichi acting like such a coward, and is his friend actually somebody else?'

Kaito's pov

'If we manage to catch those men I may not have to wear that white suit ever again, and I can finally be normal...mostly...I hope the little kid doesn't find out.'

Emly's pov

"That was the most, thrilling thing I ever did it was amazing! I love expressing myself like that."