chapter two killer queen

Dr. agasa's house

Emly's pov

Dr. agasa invited me into his home to talk over tea (however he didn't have any black tea );)his house was fairly odd compared to the rest in the neighborhood it reminded me a lot of Frank Lloyd Wright an american architect(search it if u want to know what i mean)it was truly a wonder,and i couldn't help but let out a gasp.'My sister would love this place'.

"Ah so are you a fan?",The Doc asked,"well I mean of this style."

"Pardon?"

"Agh neverming child, now tell me why you came all the way from London," he asked curiously.

" Ah... it's  . . .a... a dead line ser."

Just then the door flew open, and without thinking I screamed.

Conan's pov

Panicked I bursted through the door to hear a girl scream.

"Something wrong?"I yelled without thinking.

"Nothing's wrong Conan, it's just that you scared the living daylights out of this poor girl," Agasa explained.

"Oh i'm sorry did i scare you?"I asked in my best innocent child voice. But when i looked up she had come over to me and was looking at me with the most interest i've ever seen. She had burns on her hands.

" Hi I'm Conan Edogawa,"I said in my kid voice again, "who are you?"

but before I Knew it she took my glasses of and began to inspect my face, 'who does this girl think she is and what is the doing' when she stopped looking at my face she raised the glasses up to the light,"what are you doing?" I asked her even though i knew exactly what it was'shit she saw right through my disguise'

The girl lowered my glasses, "So ... are you nearsighted or farsighted?"

Isbel's pov

"Near sighted,"Conan said.

"Why are you lying, Conan?" I asked.

"Am not," Conan insisted.

"Your lenses are fake, and even if it was a low prescription then I should still be able to tell by looking through,"I said.

"Who are you? I'm Isabelle Arens, I'm a detective from London,"I said.

"I don't recognize the name," the kid said.

"That's because I was given the pseudonym 'Rose Adler' by a friend,and it just stuck," I explained.

"Do you know any magic tricks?" The child asked.

"Yeah actually, why?" I said giving him his glasses

"You have burns on your hands, the kind you'd get from magic tricks involving smoke or fire. You also have a deck of cards, coins, and a handkerchief in your pocket," The boy said.

"Your far too observant to be a child," I said pulling out my phone.

"What are you doing with that?" He asked.

"Searching something," I said taking his glasses off again,"You look like someone."

"W-who?"

"You look lik...*gasp*... No way, you look exactly like him."

"Let me see!" He shouted grabbing for the phone.

I showed him the photo I was comparing to him.

"Who is that?" He asked in a strange tone of voice.

"You don't know? He's the doc's neighbor, you know Shinichi Kudo?"

conan's pov

The girl was smirking now and i was left dumbfounded  'who is this girl and why was she here' and then it dawned on me 'could she be from the organization'

"Is your name really Conan Edogawa? I'm pretty sure both of those names belong to mystery writers. Who are you actually, and why do you have to lie about it?" She asked.

"I'm a kid, why are you even here?" I asked.

"I need to know where Shinichi Kudo is there's something important I need to talk to him about," She said turning deadly serious.

"What do you need to tell him about?" The doc Asked.

"I guess I can tell you. . . . Well about a month ago I started getting phone calls from an unknown number, the man on the other line would speak Japanese and say 'Kudo you have till sundown on march 12 to come into the open' the man said his name was Shandy, he didn't only call once it was every other day I'd get a call it's not a prank,"She said.

"I-I AM shinichi Kudo,"I said.

"I already knew that, as soon as I heard your name it was obvious. But can you at least tell me what the bloody hell is going on?"

I did so.

Oof well that was long hope someone out there enjoys it lol

to be continued