1

3rd person p.o.v.
It has been a week since Yuri won silver at the Grand Pix finals. He had came back to Japan with Victor. He was with Victor at Ice Castle, skating. Yurio was also there. It was starting to get dark outside yet the skaters payed no mind. Yuri decided to take a break and went to drink water. Next to his water bottle was his phone. He picked it up and saw he had a message. It was from Minako. He opened it and read it.

Minako:
Hey, why don't you three come home. Your mom cooked some Pork Cutlet.

Me:
Alright. I'm on my way

Minako:
Not just you. Bring Victor and Yurio

Yuri's smiled happily at the thought of his favorite food. He turned his phone off and went to Victor.

"Hey Victor my mom made food so lets call it a day and go home."

"Well alright. But you didn't win gold so you can't eat Pork Cutlet." Victor said with a smile. Yuri frowned upon hearing those words come out of Victor's mouth. Victor turned to Yurio who was still skating. "Hey Yurio, Yuri's mom made food. Lets go so we can eat while its still warm." Victor said smiling. Yurio 'tched' and got off the ice.

The three of them put their normal shoes back on and got their stuff. They started making their way to Yu-Topia Katsuki Hot Spring also known as Yuri's home. After a few minutes of walking they arrived and Yuri was in the front so he opened the door. The two Russian boys followed him to where his family was. Signaling them upon hearing Yuri's family talking with excitement. Yuri was curious from the noise his family was making. What could had happened that made them this noisy? He didn't mind them being noisy, its just that they were nosier than usual. Once the three boys reached where Yuri's family was they saw that it wasn't just his family. Takeshi, Yuuko, the triplets, and some of Yuri's other friends were there too. He honestly didn't notice when either of Takeshi or Yuuko had left the ice rink. However one caught his attention. A girl with (H/C) (hair color) and (e/c) (eye color) was sitting in a chair in the middle of the commotion. She noticed that new people had entered the room and looked up. Everyone got silent upon seeing Yuri with the two other boys.

"(Y/N) (your name)? Is that you?" Yuri asked. He couldn't believe his eyes. The girl smiled but Yuri knew her, that smile was forced. Her eyes seemed different, the shine they had when she left was gone.

"Hey Yuri. Long time no see." She said smiling. Victor was confused upon seeing the girl. All he was thinking was, 'Do I have competition?'. Yurio looked at her, he had seen her before but where? Yuri then ran to hug her.

"YURI WATCH OUT!" Minako yelled at Yuri. Yuri stopped inches away from hugging her.

"You can hug her but slowly." Minako said clearing up any confusion. Yuri nodded and hugged the girl.

"Why did you stop me Minako?" Yuri asked still confused. Minako looked at (Y/N).

"My legs Yuri. I can't move them a lot." (Y/N) said. Yuri looked shocked. Victor and Yurio had the same expression.

"If you don't mind me asking but could you tell me why?" Yuri asked his childhood friend. He hasn't seen her in years, but the last time he did see her she could move her legs like any other person.

"Remember when we were small and I would trip randomly. How my stamina wasn't that great. Well it turns out I had a condition where my legs weren't healthy. It wasn't until recently that they gave up completely. I did go to a doctor in the United States and he said that with much practice I can walk normally again." (Y/N) said

"But what about skating?" Yuri asked his friend with worry.

"I retired a year ago before my legs gave up. Doc said that I was lucky that I can at least move them a bit. Although he wasn't sure if I would skate again." (Y/N) said with a small smile.

"Don't worry about me Yuri. How about you introduce me to your friends instead." (Y/N) said looked at the two boys.

"Oh right. This is Victor and Yurio. You remember Victor right? He was my idol since we were small." Yuri said happily.

"Sorry but I can't remember. You see with my 'disease' I forget some things. Not everything but some." (Y/N) said making quotation signals with her hands at the word disease.

"Oh at least you didn't forget us. Oh yea, Victor, Yurio, this is my childhood friend (Y/N). She also did figure skating but she said she retired last year." Yuri said remembering he hadn't introduced (Y/N) to Victor or Yurio.

"Nice to meet you I'm Victor Nikiforov. And this here is Yurio. We do figure skating along with Yuri." Victor said with his signature happy Victor smile.

"Hello, I couldn't help but notice you have an accent. Where are you from?" (Y/N) asked

"We are from Russia, both Yurio and me." Victor said smiling.

(Y/N) smiled upon meeting Yuri's new friends. She then noticed something on both Victor and Yuri's hand. Something gold and shiny. Her eyes widen upon realization.

"Oh my gosh Yuri. Why didn't you tell me you were going to get married? Those are engagement rings right?" She said excitedly.

"Huh? Oh these-
"Why yes we are getting married as soon as Yuri wins gold." Victor said cutting of Yuri.

(Y/N) smiled, "I'm so happy for you Yuri." She said

"Ugh. They were supposed to get married a while ago but piggy here lost to me. So who knows when they will get married." Yurio said, annoyed that Victor and Yuri were starting to get lovely dovey.

"I'm sure Yuri will win gold soon enough. I want cake." (Y/N) said thinking about cake.

Yuri'a mom went to get food for everyone and they all ate and had a good time. Yuri however was still convinced something more happened to (Y/N) while she was away. He decided to leave it alone. She would tell him when she was ready.

(A/N
I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. This is my first fan-fic. This is going to be a Todoroki x reader fan fic. He didn't appear in this chapter but just wait a little longer. As you can see from the tittle this is a BNHA and Yuri!!! on ICE crossover. Also this is the BNHA Dance AU, you'll understand later on. Anyways see you guys next time and please don't mind my spelling.