-55-

-Jae-

-Jae-

Y'all, I've only been workin at this job for three days and I already wanna quit.

Ion know why I thought being a receptionist at an orthodontist would be easy but it is what it is.

I had to do the most outta everybody especially on week days.

Bruh, I swear everybody and they mama wanted to schedule an appointment so everytime I got off a phone call I had to go on a next. Not to mention that a bitch needed to make and clear schedules and on top of that I only got a 45 minute break in the 8 hours I have to work.

I could just quit right now and sit my ass at home and do nothin while Zay gets the bag for both of us but that ain't me.

Damn, I just wish I could do something that makes me happy and somethings that helps me get my bag.

Anyways, I had a good 10 minutes left in my shift and things had quiet down like they usually do when closing time was near.

Yet I still had mad shit to do. I was in the middle of writing in the appointments for the rest of the week.

"This is crazy," I whispered to myself before I rubbed my left eye careful.

"It ain't allat crazy to me," someone's voice who I immediately recognized said.

"Zay, watchu doin here," I looked up to see my man makin his way over to my desk.

"I came to bring yo ass home," he answered.

"That's nice and all but I got a couple minutes til I get to clock out," I smiled at him.

"Shit...I'll wait," he scoffs.

He made him way over to the waiting area which was a good 10 feet away from my desk.

"So you ain't bring me nun to eat?" I asked him while continuing what I was doin.

"Jae, it's 5. We can always get u sumn on the way home."

"Oh so you really ain't get me nun to eat?" I lightly chuckled at the end of my sentence.

"Why you so worried about food? What about me? I'm ya nigga and you don't seem too worried about me," he said.

"Well you looked fine when you came in smilin and shit so..."

"Nah, ask me how my day went," I looked up from the schedule and seen that Zay was making his way over to me again.

"Uh...how was your day?" I asked, unsure of what he was finna answer sayin.

"Eh...nun really went down today," he leaned against my desk. "Except I signed my contract with them and got some of my bonus payment."

I dropped my pen out my hand and talked slowly. "Zay...what bonus payment you talkin bout?"