-61-

-𝙹𝚊𝚎-

-𝙹𝚊𝚎-

"Jae, what the fuck is this about?" Zay walks into the bedroom while I was checking myself out in the mirror.

"Watchu talkin bout?" I glanced up at him for a secondt then looked back at the mirror.

"You know what I'm talkin bout," he said, showing me his phone.

The shaderoom.

Liked by Nat_lee and 371, 213 others

theshaderoom Looks like #JaelynJordan has a response to #JennaStevens after all 👀
View all 12,333 comments

Jayka_ It's been 3 days but ok.
Charliiii  Finally...

I shrugged focusing my attention back to the mirror and repositioned so I could get a better view of my butt.

"You gon answer my question?"

"Ok...my tweet ended up on the shaderoom. And?"

"Why is you responding to her? She no not worth yo time," he says in a high pitched voice.

"That's literally what I said in the reply," I said in a low voice.

"You think I should get my booty done. That way it could be bigger?" I asked him, attempting to change the subject.

"No. And stop tryna change the subject," Zay answered firmly.

"No, I mean...they could just remove the fat from some parts of my body and move it to my butt," I said, rubbing my right cheek.

Silence fell between the both of us for a couple seconds until I felt a slap on my ass making me flinch and wince at the same time.

"Ow! Why would you do dat?" I turned to look at Zay.

"I already told yo ass no. You good the way you is right now."

"That's sweet of you to say but I'm serious. Ian got nothin back here," I said, plopping down on the bed.