-78-

^^Lounge Areas outside their Mansion

-Omniscient-

"Bae, ima be right back," Andre said to Ja'Niya.

It was 7PM which means it was inching toward bedtime.

"Where's you goin? I need you to send me the money for the car..." Ja'Niya replied to him.

"Not right now, baby. I needa go do something real quick."

"Well it can't be more important than spending money with ya girl."

"Niya, just don't wait up on me tonight. I'm prolly finna come back late."

"You not finna go cheat are you?"

He scoffed. "No, you know me betta dan dah."

"Well can I get a kiss before you go?"

"You can have all the kisses you want."

Ja'Niya walked over to her man and gave him a slight peck before he headed out.

When Dre arrived to where he was itching to go, he got down to business.

"Does Zavon know you out here?" Andre asked.

"Out here in Atlanta? Hell no and I'm pretty sure he don't give a fuck."

"Aight so watchu tryna sell me...?"

"Depends on how you want the job done."

"Aight but what do you have?"

"Glocks. Lots and lots of glocks and a couple of .38s," Mr. Ortiz said. "Glock 17, 19 and 43...choose son."

"Uh...Lemme check out the 43 real quick."

Andre was buying an illegal firearm from Ta'bias Ortiz, Zavon's Father and he was planning on using it very soon.

-Zay-

"Jae, you ok?"

She nods.

"I need you to tell me what happened. Why was Barakisha gonna kill herself?"

She looks up at me. "She's in love witchu."

I scrunched my face up. "What?"

"Zay, she's in love with you. She said you were the only reason why she was still living and so when she found out dat you and I were together she felt like she lost you," Jaelyn explained.

"And...thas worth takin her own life?!"

"She got cancer..."

"Since when?!" I took a seat next to her.

"She said recently," she shrugged.

"Damn, and nobody knows?"

"No, I'm the only person she told and now I'm tellin you, only cause I think it's why she really wanted to kill herself."