-64-

-Jae-

-Jae-

"You're not responding to her," Zavon firmly said to me as I sat on the couch. "Gimme yo phone."

"For why?" I asked in a irritated tone.

"Give me yo phone..." he repeated seriously.

I kissed my teeth and handed him my phone.

"Sweet. You not gettin dis back until I feel like giving it to you back," he turned the phone all the way off and put it in his front pants pocket.

"Ok but how am I gonna contact people when I get to the game?" I asked him.

"You don't need to contact other people and plus you goin wit Natalie...use her phone for emergencies," he says.

"So you juss finna take my phone just like that? You're not my dad, Zay," I rolled my eyes.

"Ion got to be yo dad to take yo phone away for sumn like this...I'm tryna help you," he smacked his lips.

"Don't you have a game to get to?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

He took a look at his watch. "I know I do but don't be rushin me."

"Lemme get a kiss before I head out..." he requests.

I stared up at him without saying anything.

"Don't be childish and gimme a kiss, Jae."

I gave in and stood up then went to go kiss him on the lips. After that, he left, leaving me with the TV.

It was around 9 AM and I don't even know why I'm up. I watched some television before I closed my eyes and took an hour nap.

When I woke up, I got ready since Nat told me she was finna be on her way around this time.

I put on some regular ripped jeans, my black and pewter Checkerboard Vans high tops and my red and white Jersey.

When I seen she was outside, I grabbed everything I planned on taking with me.

"Bitch, you finally got a jersey...Hallelujah," I smiled when I entered the car and seen what Natalie had on. She was wearing Andres Jersey number.