-65-

-Zay-DECEMBER

-Zay-
DECEMBER

"Jaelyn doin good?"

"Yeah, she at home minding her business. Don't worry about her."

"Sorry nigga, I was just askin," Deontae puts his arms up in defense.

"Well don't be just askin," I said firmly. Deontae was other rookie that I managed to become friends wit.

The team was in North Carolina for our game versus the Panthers and we just aboutta head back home. We was finishing in the locker room before we headed on the bus back to the airport for our flight.

It was almost 6 so we had time. Everybody was dismissing themselves one by one so I grabbed my stuff and rolled out.

When we got on the plane, we ain't take off until everything was ready. I'm not even finna cap...the luxury of being a football player when traveling is crazy. Even tho the plane be packed sometimes (even when the big guys go to first class), we get presented wit good food from Chick-Fil-A and other places lih dah.

"Bruh, I think I left my AirPods back at the Hotel," John said frantically while searching his everywhere.

"Do you know how long ago we left that hotel?.. You juss now noticing when we in the air..." I rolled my eyes. Sitting next to this nigga on every plane ride was annoying as fuck, especially when we lose the game.

"Bro, relax. You can always get a new pair..." Andre told him.

"Fax," I agreed, shaking my head.

"Nah. Those were my 3rd pair of AirPod pros..." John continued his search.

"Well thas tough. The nigga on the operation team told us to not forget anything," I shrugged.

He kissed his teeth. "Nigga, you not helpin."

"Duh..."

I took my phone out and connected my AirPods so I could entertain myself throughout this full hour. I started watching Jaelyn's video that I promised her I was finna watch when I had time.

 I started watching Jaelyn's video that I promised her I was finna watch when I had time