-66-

-Jae-

-Jae-

I woke up 30 minutes ago and I felt like shit. Zay was getting ready to go grocery shopping for stuff we needed around the apartment.

We had scheduled a doctors appointment for the baby later on today so it's gonna be our first time getting a look at the baby.

I got up and went to the bathroom then went to lay back down in the bed. I didn't feel like getting up yet.

"Aight, ima be right back," Zay said when he got done getting ready. He was wearing some grey sweatpants wit a white tee and his white Air forces.

"Ok, don't forget anything," I told him.

He walks over to the bed and kneels down to face me. "Lemme get a kiss."

I slightly smiled before hoisting myself up a little bit so my lips could touch his.

"Aight, I'm out." He stands up and dismisses himself outta room and out the door.

A couple minutes after I heard the apartment door shut, my phone dinged. I picked it up off of the nightstand and unplugged it to see that Zay texted.

 I picked it up off of the nightstand and unplugged it to see that Zay texted

I opened the phone to respond.

Me: Yes...don't worry just hurry up

After that, I scrolled through some apps on my phone to keep myself entertained.

When Zay came back it was about to be 1 and I decided I was gonna start getting ready for the appointment.

On my way to the bathroom, I popped by the kitchen to see what was goin on.

"You got all this stuff for what?!" The amount of bags that was on the dining table, the floor, the chairs and the counter was crazy.

"I ain't goin shopping for the next 3 weeks," Zay shrugged while he put some stuff in the freezer.

"I thought you said you was only gonna do some light shopping," I said in a high pitched voice while looking around at all the bags on the floor.