-83-

-Omniscient-

-Omniscient-

"So after that she pulled a knife out atchu...?"

"Yess, Zay. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Wait cause-"

"Where's ya Gun?"

Zavon paused for a second before busting out laughing. "Girl sitcho tiny pregnant ass down somewhere...talkin bout some 'wHeRe'S yA gUn?'"

Jae rolled her eyes. "It's not funny so ion know why you laughing."

"I'm laughin cause you actually took what da hoe said to heart," he says. "Relax, you already know I got you two bodyguards, she can't touch you."

She sighs. "She aboutta strike."

"And you aboutta file a restraining order."

Back at the police station, it was only a few hours before Andre will be transferred to the prison they arranged for him to be held in.

"Lee, you ain't have to bring him..." Andre said to Natalie, referring to Jabari who was sitting next to her.

"Here," Nat took out the divorce papers outta the folder she had in her hand.

"I miss you, Natalie," Dre said, sounding sincere.

"Andre, please sign right here..." she ignored him, pointing at the signature line at the bottom of the page with a pen.

"Yeah, she got places to be," Jabari butts in.

"Ain't nobody talking to you, nigga," Andre shoots at him. "And I ain't signin this."

"Andre please..." Natalie begged.

"No, why should I?"

Natalie didn't answer, she stayed quiet, commencing an awkward silence between the three of them.

"Dre...why don't you wanna sign it?" She broke the silence after a couple seconds.

Without saying anything, Andre slowly picked up the pen and got to signing. When he was done, he stood up and the guards went over to him and slapped the cuffs right on him.

"Take care of her Bari," he said to Jabari before he was taken away.

The two sitting exchanged looks, watching him leave.

"That nigga," Jabari scoffed while shaking his head.

"Let's go, ion like the vibe in here," Nat stood up.

The two left the station, immediately heading home. When they reached, they found Delton on the couch wit a bottle of wine in his hand, probably drinking his sorrows away.

"Delton, why is you still here?" Jabari asked his brother.

"Oh shit, wassup J.J," Delton took notice of his lil brothers presence. "I ain't know you knew how to pull fine bitches."