-71-

^^More Rooms in their Mansion

-Jae-

It was the day of my launch party and I just discovered that the dress that I was planning on wearing for the event couldn't fit me correctly anymore because of my pudge...I turned 3 months 5 days ago.

I swear Zay invited everyone and they mama cause I took a look at the guest list earlier this morning and it was three pages long and the names were written in a small font.

I was supposed to be vlogging this whole day cause I still had some things to do before the party started but I accidentally got an early start to my day.

But right now I'm heading back home from the venue to grab my camera and finish the stuff I had to do.

I had to check if everything was going well with the products and the pre orders, I had to find something else to wear and I had to keep making sure everything was going right with the venue.

Zay was helping which is why I had to leave him at the venue. Plus, I made him my special guest.

Right now, I was driving to Dunkin' to get some breakfast. After that was taken care of, I drove to go pick up Natalie so she could help me.

Andre still doesn't know that she knows his ass is cheating. I'm not even sure if he was even at least planning on being honest wit her.

But anyways, I sat in my car and waited outside her house since she told me she was finna take a while. I was in some leggings and one of Zays hoodies with my all black Nike air Vapormax sneakers.

When she got in the car, for the first time she ain't have no makeup on in my presence.

"You ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Watchu wanna do first? Go shopping for clothes or go help at the venue?" I asked her while I began to drive away.

"Don't really matter to me..."

"Aight then...we goin shopping."

—9 Hours Later—

-Omniscient-

Johns girlfriend just decided to clear the air of The rumors of Zavon cheating. Jaelyn found it a little bit too suspicious that she just decided to do it now...she coulda done it sooner.

she coulda done it sooner