-80-

-Jae-

-Jae-

"You're annoying."

"Fah singin?"

"No, for singin in my presence," I said in an annoyed tone. "You clearly see me tryna edit in peace."

"Ion care," Zay says before he continued his song. "Heart been broke so many times, I-I don't know what to believe...Mama say it's my fault, it's my fault, I wear my heart on my sleeve. Think it's best I put my heart on ice, heart on ice, cause I can't breathe..."

I took another bite of my rice crispy treat and paid him no attention, continuing to edit the video that I recorded earlier.

I posted the Gender reveal video already. Today we was deciding to make it a lazy day.

"Zay, go do something..." I looked at him.

"Jaelyn, leave me alone and edit ya shit."

"That's What I'm tryna do but you keep distracting me wit ya singing and stuff," I told him.

"...aight, I'll be quiet."

"Thank you."

He takes up his phone off of the bedside table. "Wait, how you get to yo website?"

"Which website?"

"Yo website, Jae."

"Ok. Why do you wanna go on my website?!"

"I've never seen it before."

"Aight, just type in the name-"

"Ion know that name."

"Then I can't help you," I got back to editing.

"Damn, it's been mad long since I heard about it."

I ignored him. Then he went quiet.

-Omniscient-

In a couples rooms down the hall, Jabari was helping Natalie move out. Surprisingly, during her time here, she found the time to move all of her stuff in from her old house.