-70-

^^Family Room in their Mansion

-Omniscient-

"You wanna tell me what this is about or..."

"Honestly, there's really nothin to explain. I told you already that that singer shorty is Johns Shorty."

"Ok. So you gon break 'bro code' and Cheat...?"

"Jae, I swear to you. Me and Andre went wit John after we finished playing the game to go pick her up."

"So why she gotta get in the backseat witchu? John was driving so she shoulda went up front wit her mans."

The video that's all over the place was showing Zay getting in the back of a White Maserati wit Amber.

"Bruh. I don't even know her, I just got out to let her in. Andre was up front and we was tryna be quick."

"You know what? Zay, I trust you. So let's just leave it at that..."

"You mad."

"You tellin me or askin?"

"I'm tellin you you're mad. I know you."

"Thas cool."

"You really ain't got nun to be mad about," Zay laughed.

"I just said that I trust you. What more do you want a bitch to say? Like, damn...I ain't mad."

Jaelyn was a little off edge with the whole cheating thing ever since she found out Andre was cheating on Natalie. She didn't wanna be in that situation wit Zavon.

She walks out the kitchen and goes to take a seat on the couch in the vibe area. It was sunny out.

She lets out a sigh and takes the black scrunchie out of her hair, taking it out of the bun it was in.

"What? I know you wanna say sumn," Zavon looked at his girl carefully while she sat down.

"Did you know Andre was 'havin fun' wit other bitches?" Jae asked.

"No. Since when?!" He scrunched up his face.

"When I went over to see Natalie yesterday, she gave me all the disgusting and vile tea. He fuckin wit a girl named Ja'Niya and ended up gettin her pregnant."

"...damn...I ain't know dat shit."

"That's GREAT! So the question now is...do y'all be cheatin low key and cover it up for each other?" Her head was down.

"Do it look I'm covering for him right now? I told yo ass that I ain't know nothin bout that."

The whole situation was just getting to Jae.