-86-

-Omniscient-September 2024

-Omniscient-
September 2024

Getting up to start her day, Jaelyn heads into the bathroom and took a nice long bath after brushing her teeth. She puts on some leggings and a plain white tee wit some slides. Zavon was still asleep but she was getting an early start.

She headed down into the kitchen and got started on breakfast. Once she was done, she sat in the silent Breakfast room and ate her meal.

"Why you ain't wake me up?" Zavon popped up in front of her in only his underwear and a blanket over his shoulder.

"You was tired," she told him. It was true, today was a Monday so yesterday he had a whole football game he had to play in.

"So? I wouldn't pass up the chance to wake up wit my girl," he said, sleep appearing in his voice.

He joins her around the table, yawning and putting his head down.

"See. Look atchu. Go back upstairs and finish sleeping. You ain't have to come down here," Jaelyn said to him.

"Mm-hm," Zay said, still leaving his head down.

He fell asleep right then and there. Once Jaelyn finished her breakfast, she immediately got a call from Kelly, her shipping manager telling her she needed to come down to the facility where her beauty products were getting shipped from so she can check out how things were flowing.

After washing her dirty dish, she headed back upstairs, leaving Zay and his snoring around the table.

She changed into a bodysuit and some Adidas joggers with the shoes Zavon got her for her birthday a few years ago.

She grabbed her purse and her Tesla car key and headed back downstairs to the breakfast room to find Zay still sleeping

She shook him awake. "I'm aboutta leave, I'm goin to see Kelly real quick."

"Who's Kelly again?" His voice came off deeper than it normally was.

"My shipping manager," she slowly started to make her way out the room.