More Puzzle than Pieces

You were suddenly thrown back into another nursery. You looked around this one. It was bright pink and filled with baby girl clothes, girl toys, and a crib. You looked over the crib and saw... Yup. Baby You. Maybe a little older now. Not by much, maybe a month or a half. Baby You giggled and you couldn't figure out if she was giggling at you or the mobile of baby animals hanging over her head. You offered her your finger and she took it. You then pulled away gently to check for werewolf teeth. You didn't get the chance before your new set of adoptive parents arrived.

      "Are you sure we did the right thing?" a young man asked his briskly walking wife as she entered the room.

      "Of course," the woman said," We wanted a kid, and that man said he could get us a kid."

      "I just feel like we should've thought it through better," the man said," It was pretty heated..."

      "Charles! Stop trying to back out of this," the woman hissed," It's done and over and we have a little girl to take care of now."

      "Okay, weird..." you draw out the words, enjoying the fact that they couldn't hear you but also getting a strange dark feeling about these two.

      "I'm getting a drink," the man muttered as he left the room.

      The woman didn't bother to watch him leave, she just did busy work in the nursery. Folding clothes, putting them away, organizing the toys on the shelves, or dusting off an old kid's book. You watched her finally shut the light off and leave the room. Without giving any attention to Baby You. You were suddenly very confused. Why did they want a kid, but not bother to give any attention to it? And what kind of deal did they make? Your body stiffened as you thought the word 'deal'.

      "No..." you growled angrily," They didn't..."

      You stood by Baby You, looking for anything to try and protect her from a demon attack. But there was nothing. And you realized that whatever was going to happen, you couldn't change. These were just memories. Memories that had been buried for years. So you sat down on the pink rocking chair, and waited.

      You didn't have to wait long. The lights started to flicker and you could smell sulfur just sitting where you were. The demon just appeared in the room, no warning, no sound. You jumped to your feet and watched in horror as the demon stood over your helpless body. The demon's eyes glowed yellow. A Prince of Hell. You thought back to Cas's stories about Sam and Dean. Their mother was killed by a Yellow-eyed demon. His name was... Azazel!

      "Aren't you precious?" he growled," You could be the one."

      Then he held out his arm, and you saw his blood drip from his wrist... In. To. Your. Mouth. You stood frozen. Petrified. Demon blood. Demon blood was coursing through your body. And werewolf venom. A werewolf demon...

      You were a monster...

      "Do you have anything, Sammy?" Dean asked as he sipped some more coffee out of his mug.

      "The names of Y/n's parents correlates with their deaths," Sam said," I've got police reports of the incident. The police stated that it was part of a satanic ritual. The wife, Anna Kendel, was found 'in her bedroom, ripped and shredded like it had been a wild animal'. The husband, Mark Kendel, was... Oh..."

      "What?" Dean asked.

      Sam spun his chair around to look Dean in the eyes," They found him with his eyes burned out and bled dry."

      Dean inhaled sharply," Oh boy."

      "Burned out eyes?" Hannah asked.

      "An angel," Cas said," But why would an angel kill Y/n's adoptive father?"

      "And why would a Chupacabra kill her mother?" Bobby asked," Me and Rufus killed it personally."

      "Cover," Hannah said," Pin the crime on a monster. But... something must've gone wrong. Maybe when Y/n wakes up, she'll have something more."

      No one said it, but everyone thought it. What if you didn't wake up? The question was suddenly irrelevant as a scream erupted from your room.

      "Y/N! Y/N IT'S ALRIGHT!" Gabriel shouted, grabbing you by your shoulders," IT'S AL-right! Calm down! You're safe! I'm right here, I'm right here, it's okay... It's alright..."

      You were sitting upright, a sheen of cold sweat coating your skin. Gabriel leaned your convulsing body against his chest, rocking you back and forth. He shushed you, his warm hands holding your head and side, trying to still you.

      The door burst open and practically everyone flooded inside. You sobbed into Gabriel's T-shirt, clinging to the fabric on his back. Emotions ranging from grief to joy to love to anger flickered through you like a wildfire on an erupting volcano.

      When the suddenness of waking up drifted off, you laid limply across Gabriel. Your voice was raw from screaming and crying. Your eyes were sore from the intense crying and constant rubbing. Everything in you felt like it'd been disconnected, then forced together again. You felt weak. Your hands were shaking and you couldn't stop them.

      You saw Dean walk over, eyes rimmed with tears. He knelt down and took your shaking, cold hand and squeezed the fingers gently. He tried to say something, but he couldn't. You could see he was trying. His lips were parted, moving, but nothing came out. You used what strength you had left to squeeze his fingers back.

      Someone started petting your hair, pulling it so it draped over Gabriel's elbow. You looked back and saw it was Bobby. The touch was soothing, drawing you under to sleep again. But you didn't want to sleep. You wanted to tell them what you'd seen.

      "I saw my mom..." was the first thing you said," My real mom..."

      Cas drew closer, kneeling behind Gabriel and looking at you from over his shoulder. He looked sad and worried.

      "What did she look like?" he asked.

      He sounded like he was choking.

      "Like me... she died..." you murmured weakly," I'm not... human..."

      "We know," Sam said," We know and... we still love you. We always will..."

      "You don't understand..." you said, almost pleadingly," I'm so many things... So many monsters..."

      "Maybe we should let her sleep," Hannah suggested," She's delusional..."

      "No!" you cry weakly," I'm not... I'm trying to tell you..."

      Gabriel pulled you closer," Okay, okay. Breathe... what are you?"

      You took several shallow breaths before answering," I've been.......... bit by...... werewolf........... drank...... demon..... blood......... and......... and.......," you were starting to pass out.

      Gabriel bounced you to try and keep you awake," And what, Y/n?"

      "........... Angel...." you breathed out the last word before everything went black again.