Two Archangels, a Castiel, and a Werewolf-Nephilim Hybrid walk into a bar...

Turns out, you were both half right when you arrived back at the flat. Gabe was sitting on the couch, surrounded by 3 empty bottles of beer and a half eaten bag of assorted candy, and Cas was lounging on the couch's arm. The first thing you did was give Cas a single-armed hug before dropping your satchel against the back of the couch.

      "Hey, Y/n!" Gabriel grinned, two lollipop sticks stuck out his lips," How'd the tour go?"

      "First day's tomorrow," you answered as you gave him a one-armed hug as well from behind the couch.

      "Congrats, pajarito!" he exclaimed, throwing his hand up for a high-five.

      You high-five him back and then went to the fridge for an ice cold, bottle of whiskey-gin. You opened the door and saw the 6 pack of whiskey-gin was gone. Empty. You closed the door and then glared at Gabriel.

      "Gabriel?" you growled sternly.

      "What?" he asked stupidly.

      "Where's my whisky-gin?" you asked.

      "Uh..." was all Gabriel could say.

      "Gabriel!" you scolded him.

      "I'll get you more!" Gabriel promised.

      "You better."

      "What if we go downtown and hang out at this bar I know of," Lucifer suggested," I mean, we got a reason to celebrate. Y/n's going to the Angel Academy. We could have some fun tonight."

      You grinned as Gabriel jumped to his feet, his mouth now containing 4 lollipop sticks.

      "I'm in!" he shouted.

      "Sounds fun," you said.

      Cas looked unsure, but he nodded. Now you had to make sure that Cas would have fun tonight. He was pretty stiff and didn't understand how to have fun in environments that humans found entertaining. Especially bars.

      "Alright," Lucifer said," We'll go tonight."

      It was growing dark when you arrived at a bar called Paradise Bar, and it was clearly noticeable because of the neon lights at the front door. Lucifer had parked the Impala in the back lot and now the four of you were heading for the front door.

      Gabriel was wearing the gold glitter vest he had gotten last week, because he's Gabriel and he doesn't give a flip about appearing normal. Cas was still wearing his usual trenchcoat and dress slacks, but his hair was neatly combed, which was unusual enough. Lucifer was wearing a jacket over a band T-shirt with jeans. You wore your favorite shirt and jeans and sneakers. Except now your shirt had two holes in the back to free your wings.

      "So you've been here before?" Cas asked Lucifer.

      "This was where I met Kadi," Lucifer said.

      "Here? You met my mom here?" you asked.

      "Also was the first Earth place I'd visited," Lucifer stated with a grin.

      "Dean and Sam would enjoy this place very much," Cas said with a slight head tilt.

      "It looks awesome!" Gabriel said, then opened the door and held it for everyone to pass through," After you."

      Lucifer waved you and Cas through first, then went in afterwards with Gabe following after. Inside, you were overwhelmed by the smell of booze, cigarette smoke, neon light, and the snapping sounds of billiard balls colliding. Lucifer headed over to the bar and sat down on a bar stool. You sat down next to him, watching Cas and Gabe do the same. The bartender came over after handing another patron his drink.