Not All Peaches and Cream

Lucifer led the group into the center of Los Angeles to what he called a 'memorial of the Angel War'. It was a large park, and in the middle of the park was a large statue with several marble figures in fighting stances .  A several yards away were individual, black statues of demons and monsters and frightening angels wielding giant swords. On the statues very tall bases, there were metal plates with thousands of names.

      "This is a memorial to all who died in the two year Angel War waged by Michael and Raphael," Lucifer explained," Both human and angel casualties are on there."

      Bobby seemed to be most impressed with this. He skimmed through the names on the one demon statue base. Castiel joined him, looking through the names. Gabriel was looking at the main center statue, examining the angels' faces.

      "Who are those angels?" Gabriel asked, pointing at the two angels in the middle of the angel and human soldiers.

      "One of them is me, the other is our Gabriel," Lucifer said.

      "Cool," Gabriel said examining the Gabriel statue closely with narrowed eyes and a nod of approval," Got my good side too!"

      "Gabe, it's a statue. It's got all your sides," you noted.

      "Even better," Gabriel said, then started to circle the statue's base to see all his angelic angles. Sam and Dean were looking at the black angels with swords. They were highly intrigued by them.

       "Grigori?" Sam asked Lucifer, pointing up at the sword wielding angels.

      "Yes," Lucifer said," In the war, they'd pose as doctors on our side and steal our human soldiers' souls."

      "Ah, so basically an undercover assassin," Dean said.

      "Basically," Lucifer said," Technically, they weren't on Michael or Raphael's side, they were on their own side. But I do have a theory some of them were paid off to get certain officials and generals by Michael's order."

      "Mercenary undercover assassins!" Dean said excitedly," Awesome!"

      "Not the word I'd use, but okay," Lucifer said.

       "Lucifer! Luci! Hey!" Gabriel's voice called as the golden-haired archangel ran towards them from the East Entrance of the park, waving a hand frantically to catch his attention.

      Now you were confused. Gabriel was supposed to be on the other side of the memorial, but here he was, running from the same way you'd entered the park. Lucifer looked confused as well, but then looked more concerned than confused. You looked at the others and they were either oblivious to the continuity issue, or they were also staring at Gabriel in confusion. But you were suddenly more worried about why he was so alarmed.

      "Luci! There's a protest coming this way! You'd better get out of here," Gabriel warned him, grabbing his jacket's lapels tightly in his fists.

      "A protest?" you asked.

      Gabriel looked at you, his mouth open to explain, but then he saw something about you that made him stop. He was suddenly distracted from his panic as he stared at you in shock.

      "Luci, is that-...?" he started.

      "Yes," Lucifer said, looking at you," This is Y/n. My daughter."

       Gabriel stared at Lucifer in equal shock, then back to you. You suddenly remembered... There were TWO Gabriels in this universe now. This wasn't YOUR Gabriel. This is was the one you were supposed to be meeting.