Details in the Devil

When you woke up, you felt refreshed. More refreshed than you've ever felt probably in your whole life. You stretched lazily out on your mattress, relishing the feeling of your muscles pulling and tugging and then returning to their former positions. The sun was beaming through your window. The warm splashes of light heated your skin and made you feel ever lazier. As you considered getting up, you listened for any sounds of anyone in the house. You could hear quiet talking, the clinking of beer bottles, and the occasional running of water from a faucet. It sounded like a normal, Bobby-house, hunt prepping day.

      Starting to feel the urge to go out, you get up and change out of your hunting clothes and into your cool street clothes. You checked how much money you had from last time, found it satisfying, then headed downstairs to see if Bobby would let you go out to the mall or something. You found him creating holy water in the kitchen sink with the others prepping specialized bullets for different unholy creatures.

      "Hey, Bobby," you called, then waited for him to turn around before asking," Can I go out to the mall? Or... the park, or somewhere?"

      Bobby stiffened as he considered it. You could tell the others were wondering what he'd say as well. They'd all stopped what they were doing and were trying to subtly listen in.

      "Yeah," Bobby finally said," Yeah, uh... *ahem* When will you be back?"

      "Sometime before dark," you answered," I just want to be out and about for a little bit. I'll be back, I promise."

      "Alright, so long as I don't catch you passed out in a bar," Bobby said, pointing a finger at you.

      You raised your hands with a slim smile," Don't worry, I won't," then strolled towards your car.

       Sam looked at Bobby curiously," You let her go."

      "I had to," Bobby said defensively," What's she gonna think if we keep her locked up here? If we do that, then she'll make a run for it. I know that girl, Sam. If she don't have her freedom, she'll make her own way."

      Sam nodded reluctantly, but Dean wasn't so willing.

      "We should have someone watching her at all times," Dean said," You know. Just in case."

       "She's just a girl," Bobby said," Not some escaped psychopath serial killer."

      "Yet," Dean said," I know we hate to think about it, but it IS something we need to think about."

      "We ARE thinking about it!" Bobby shouted," You think I got these brand new wrinkles from age?! I haven't slept in days! I keep having nightmares and horrible what-ifs jumping through my head about having to-...!"

      Bobby stopped talking, staring emptily at the roomful of people who knew all too well the dangers they were in.

     "We give her the chance," Bobby said finally, his voice thick and slow," If she doesn't take it, then we'll do what we have to."

      You were on your 5th tour of the Sioux Falls Mall. It was a pretty crowded evening and that was fine with you. You liked crowds only because they were good to hide in. Which led to the uneasy feeling that was growing in your gut. It started when you were in Arc's.

      You had been looking at a Westar-34 black pistol that you found very fascinating. You were considering buying it when you noticed a tall brown-blondish haired man enter the store. He seemed normal enough, but something in you felt something was off. You couldn't tell why. He didn't look at you or anything. He was even walking to the opposite wall of the store. Maybe that was the reason. He seemed to be trying to stay away from you. Or maybe you were overreacting. You bought the pistol, some empty bullet cases, and a holster that you hurriedly picked out, before heading out.