Gadreel: Angel Physician

It had been an hour or so since Lucifer disappeared. You were wondering how much longer he'd be. You wanted to ask him if he would be willing to face your hunter family's reaction if you decided to tell them about the whole 'angel wings' and 'Alt-universe Lucifer is my father' thing. You were growing more anxious every minute he didn't show up. Eventually, you started to play with the angel blade Castiel had given you. You balanced it on your fingers, then practiced swinging the smooth, shiny blade at an invisible target. Then you heard wings flapping and right in front of you, Lucifer and some new angel appeared facing the wall in front of you, their backs turned to you.

       "Whoa..." the new angel murmured, stumbling one step forward," That's... quite a flight."

      "Told you," Lucifer said as he searched the room for you.

      The new angel finally turned around and saw you holding the angel blade, aimed right at him. He threw his hands up and elbowed Lucifer.

      "Hey Luce, we got a live one," the angel said quietly.

      Lucifer turned and saw you. He put slapped a hand on the new angel's shoulder with wide eyes and the hint of a smile.

      "Careful," Lucifer whispered dramatically," She might glare you to death."

      Lucifer patted the angel's shoulder before walking up to you and slowly lowered the blade for you. He put an arm around you as he looked at the new angel.

      "Chip off the ol' block, don't you think?" he asked with a beaming grin.

      The stranger angel looked between you and Lucifer, trying to decide whether or not he would agree or disagree. You were wondering what he was thinking. He shrugged with a tiny smile.

      "She's got your spunk, that's for sure," he said.

      "Thank you," you said quietly, unsure if you should say something or not.

      "Y/n, I'd like you to meet my friend and angel doctor, Gadreel," Lucifer introduced you to the new angel," Gadreel, this is my daughter, Y/n."

      "Good to finally meet you Y/n," Gadreel said with a smile as he held out his hand.

      You hesitated taking his hand. You were still holding the angel blade. Lucifer gently took it from you and gave you a reassuring smile as you reached out tentatively for Gadreel's hand. You shook firmly and Gadreel looked impressed. He had a broad shouldered, tall, muscular physique with a square jaw and short, brown hair. He seemed gentle though despite his slightly threatening stature.

      "The same I'm sure," you managed to say through the anxiety.

      "I sense your fear," Gadreel said, then assured you," I won't hurt you. I will treat you the same way I treat all other angels."

      You nodded, feeling like you had to. Gadreel sensed it, but didn't push the issue. Instead he looked between you and Lucifer.

      "Is there anyone else you'd like to have here?" Gadreel asked.

      Lucifer glanced at you sideways as he shook his head," I don't."

      Gadreel looked at you," How about you?"

      "Uh... not right now," you said slowly.

      "Okay," Gadreel said, accepting the answers," Can you show me your wings?"

      You shyly turned and worked your shirt up over your shoulders, trying to hide your chest and stomach as much as possible out of decency. Lucifer joined Gadreel behind you and you breathed a sigh of relief. Gadreel eyed the bones poking up against your skin.