1

Kayla Summers|
6:33

"Come on Hai it's time to get up and ready fro school." I said shaking her awake.

She looked up at me stretching and rubbing her eyes, "Good morning mommy." She said hugging me.

"Good morning baby." I said hugging her back kissing her head, she ran off towards her bathroomZ

I smiled walking back to my room but bumped into my mom on the way, "You and Hai food on the counter." She said making me smile.

"Thank you mommy." I said kissing her cheek going in my room to get ready I jumped in the shower and did my hygiene.

When I walked out Hailey was on my bed singing Roxanne while it played on my TV she too smart.

"Roxanne Roxanne all she wanna do is party all night, got dang Roxanne never gonna love me but it's alright." She sang making me chuckle.

"Girl sit down." I said and she smiled sitting down, "You ready?" I asked and she nodded.

I turned the TV off and grabbed her hand walking to the kitchen seeing B and Veah in the kitchen.

They were eating and my mom was cooking some more food, "Y'all always here shit, y'all don't have homes?" My dad said making me chuckle and put Hai at the island.

"Hi dad." I said hugging him and grabbing me and Hai food, "Hey babygirl." He grumbled

I chuckled helping Hai eat while I ate before we got ready to leave for school, we dropped Hai off then went to school.

We walked into the school walking to the gym, "Y'all heard about the new kids?" Veah asked and I shook my head sitting down.

"No what about 'em?" B asked and Veah smiled, "They day they fine asl, they names are Draco, Kay, and Bullets." She said.

I nodded but B froze but tried to cover it up, I side eyed her before reminding myself to ask her about that later.

We talked for ah little till it was time to go to class, me and B didn't have first period with Veah we had art and she had social studies.

We said our goodbyes and walked into the art class we sat at our table and we usually had 2 empty seat in front of us.

The door opened but I didn't look up I just countined to look at my phone then I heard the seats in front of us pulled out.

I finally looked up to see 2 boys that I don't regonize making me scrunch my face up in confusion.

"Hey B, long time no see." One of them said making me look at her, she side eyed me putting her head down.

"Hi Kay." She said and I chuckled going back to my phone I felt one them staring at me.

I looked at him, he kept staring though I shrugged he was fine but I would not let him know that.

"Mannn B let me talk to you." The same boy said standing up she did a little tantrum before walking out.

I looked at the boy that kept staring at me, then looked back down at my phone not really doing anything.

I really was just going through my old messages cause Instagram be weak asl when ain't nothing to do.

I heard the boy get out his seat I looked up and he was just stretching whew that action alone was fine asl.

He sat back down and pulled his phone out I stared at hi for a minute and he looked at me.

I looked back cause he did it to me, "Why you staring at me?" He said and I shrugged.

"You was staring at me." I said looking at my phone seeing it was ringing and I smiled seeing it was Hai

I put my headphones in and answered the phone, "Hey baby mommy miss you." I said and she giggled.

I chuckled, "I kissed you too mommy." She said and I smiled I really love my child.

"What's wrong? Why you called?" I asked and she shook her head, "Nothing my teacher just late again." She said.

I chuckled she too grown, "Why you ain't talk to your friends?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Cause my, I wanted to talk to you." She said innocently making me smile, "I gotta go baby my class still started." I said.

She sighed dramatically, "Okay mommy, bye." She said cheesing, "Bye, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." She said hanging up making me chuckle and put my phone down as the teacher put the lesson on the board.

"You a mom?" He asked and I nodded doing my work he nodded starting on his work.

"Oh." Was all he said, I finished my work with nothing to do till B finally came back inside I looked at her side ways.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded smiling I chuckled shaking my head we talked the rest of the period.

The bell rung and school was going by pretty fast, but we were only in lunch I ate some snacks I had.

Me, B, and Veah were just at our regular table talking and then the chairs around us were pulled out.

The boy's from earlier sat down plus one, "Hey baby." The one boy said putting his arm around B.

I chuckled continuing to eat my snacks I felt the same boy from earlier staring at me.

He looked at me and I looked back, "What?" I asked and he shook his head, "Can I have some?" He said taking it.

I looked at him, "Let's take a little trip to the Avid room." I said trying to pull him up.

He looked at me before getting up, we walked out the cafeteria and had to make a trip around the school.

"What's your name?" I asked and he looked at me, "Draco." He said and I sacked my teeth.

"That's not what your guradian named you." I said looking at him and he shrugged.

"What's your name?" He asked and J shrugged, "Ion kno yo name why you gotta kno mines." I said.

He stared at me for a minute, "My name Jayceon, but you can call me Jay." He said after ah while of silence.

"My name is Kayla." I said bac and he smiled awww, his smile so adorable, we made it to the Avid store.

I chose my snacks and he paid for them and we headed back towards the cafeteria.

"You got me to buy you snacks, you cool peeps now." He said making me smile patting his back.

"Sure cool peep." I said as we walked into the cafeteria together sitting back at the table.

TBC...