19

So guys why my moms friend my hairstyles nephew is T9 and I didn't even kno🤦🏾‍♀️
Kayla Summers
2:37pm
A few weeks later...

I turned over and kicked Jay, "Go get Hailey please." I said with a smile and he looked at me.

He put the remote down and rolled out the bed grabbing his shirt and walking out the room.

I laid in the bed and grabbed the remote as I waited for Jay to get Hailey from daycare.

I grabbed my phone and looked at my nails and realized that I still had my nail appointment today.

Ah few minutes later Jay and Hailey walked in the room talkin, I looked at them as they laid in the bed.

"Yea, and her gon mad, like I not care." Hailey said as she crawled on the bed and laid down between me and Jay.

"As you should." Jay said laying down  and I shook my head at them, "Always gossipin." I said.

And they looked at me, "See how yo momma hatin on us Hai." Jay said motioning towards them.

"Right da, like really am." She said and I rolled my eyes, "I don't care, "Y'all ugly." I said.

I got out the bed and walked to my closet, "You mad, we sorry you ain't gotta leave." Jay said.

"Boy ain't nobody mad, I got a nail appointment." I said from the closet, I grabbed my outfit and walked out the closet.

I looked at them and Hailey was on Jay chest about to fall asleep, I chuckled shaking my head.

He was just scrolling on his phone I walked in the bathroom and started my shower.

After cleaning myself I got out and did my routine, I walked out seeing Hailey wide awake now.

She had Jay phone playing a game and he was watching TV, whole one she had her own damn phone

Head scratcher, "Y'all coming with me or y'all staying here?" I asked and they looked at me and nodded.

They got up and put the shoes on and we walked out the house and to the car, "I'm not driving." I said.

I walked to the passenger side and looked at Jay, he sucked his teeth and put Hailey in the back.

I got in the car and waited as Jay got in the car and put the key in the ignition, we drove to the mall.

I got out and we walked to the nail salon, I walked to the receptions desk and told her who I was and sat down.

I waited for my nail tech to come while Hailey sat on Jay lap and smiled laced with his phone.

Jay started putting different colors to my hands and I looked at him, "What are you doing?" I said.

He looked at me, "Trying to help you choose duh." He said and countined what he was doing.

I mugged him cause he ain't have to say it like that, "You should get white." He said putting it in front of me.